PDA

View Full Version : Admin plugins and Hidden...

Gruzilkin
21st August 2006, 00:04
... does anyone use stuff like manimod, beetle, mattie's event scripts with HDN servers?

or can someone tell me how to turn on team kill protection on a server...

I always thought that mp_tkpunish was a HL2 command, not CS specific, but it doesn't work with HDN...

Felf
21st August 2006, 21:44
*bump*... If this is left for more than a day or so the guy might not get an answer, and I think it should be a fairly simple one...

Although I can't tell you for sure, i'm pretty sure that alot of servers do use some sort of system - smokeys has voting and punishing for a start.

Isolation
21st August 2006, 21:57
Manimod and Metamod both work, but some functions won't work. For the most part, a large number of the HL2DM/CSS plugins will work with H:S (RAC and Glittermod anti-camp plugins, for example), just don't expect 100% compatibility.

Paegus
21st August 2006, 22:19
mp_friendlyfire 2 has some interesting effects... as in the attacker receives the same damage as the attackee

Isolation
21st August 2006, 22:24
Also known as "Mirror damage".

Zabiela
21st August 2006, 22:26
mp_friendlyfire 2 has some interesting effects... as in the attacker receives the same damage as the attackee

That can get really confusing tho.

If a stray bullet hits your teammate and YOU get hurt... personally I'd think the hidden just swiped at me and start shooting more.

Works well for intent. tk's tho.

Night Raider
21st August 2006, 22:42
I prefer mirror damage than vanilla FF. Even more of a risk when spraying whole rooms. Plus, less TKs!

kevinikill
26th March 2008, 14:18
omg i dunno how to install these things i need a tut do i have to install it in hidden directory?

Paegus
26th March 2008, 16:41
http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=9488