PDA

View Full Version : Very Angry

Lethess
17th August 2006, 07:47
Alright im sick of the bs i go through with players that cant beet me. ive gotten banned unfailry from a fnc server just becuase some idoit didnt like me.and i was wonderin if i could get my bans lifted from oldtimers and such from when the server went spastic thnx.

Can't See
17th August 2006, 18:51
sorry never seen you play before

Skifer
17th August 2006, 19:37
ACUSED OF HACKING PWN3D!!!

Meh, contatct the admin again and tell him the truth or be in the Void forever!!.

TheMorris
17th August 2006, 20:20
Alright im sick of the bs i go through with players that cant beet me. ive gotten banned unfailry from a fnc server just becuase some idoit didnt like me.and i was wonderin if i could get my bans lifted from oldtimers and such from when the server went spastic thnx.

Send me/pan/ThunderDan a PM on the details on what happened and who banned you on the FNFC server. (I assume thats what you mean by fnc server)

Lethess
17th August 2006, 23:25
ya. i will. on the fnc server i got voteban by a bunch of poeple which i found appauling :D they just didnt like me

Zabiela
18th August 2006, 01:08
Theres voteban on FNFC!?!?!

I once thought, after much frustrating deaths, that lethless had hacks too. I spectated you for a while, now I can just say you fucking rock as iris.

TheMorris
18th August 2006, 01:22
There is no voteban to my knowledge, so it is not the FNFC servers.

Paegus
18th August 2006, 08:32
aren't votebans temporary anyway?

Ritalin
18th August 2006, 14:36

I once thought, after much frustrating deaths, that lethless had hacks too. I spectated you for a while, now I can just say you fucking rock as iris.

Alright sorry but I have to speak here. THC you end up working me over more so then this kid ever does. But I have never accussed you of cheating. This guy on the other hand I have serious doubts about. I have seen plenty of vets run right past me when using the adrenaline boost never once seeing me. THIS guy on the other hand sees the hidden just as good during the boost as he does with out it.

I posted a topic about this and not one person said "yea hes easy to see while boosting" I think there was one that said you can see him every once in a while during boost. However that is a far cry from what I have experienced with this kid.

Zabiela
18th August 2006, 21:44
Dude, if and when this happens, dont say anything at all. Just change your name to Ging and record a demo.

Felf
18th August 2006, 22:07
Or maybe instead of votebands you should revert to the age-old system of recording demos? (don't change ur name to ging - it's lame)

Lethess
19th August 2006, 06:47

ya there is voteban :D

THC ROCKS FACE . ROCk ON MAN

Scuzzy
22nd August 2006, 05:08

Why do you think you were banned from the OT servers lethess?

Scuzzy

Zabiela
22nd August 2006, 09:13
ya there is voteban :D

THC ROCKS FACE . ROCk ON MAN

:D

Lethess
22nd August 2006, 16:42
Scuzzy']Why do you think you were banned from the OT servers lethess?

Scuzzy

i do not know why i was banned from ot servers. i played on the ot servers alot too

Scuzzy
22nd August 2006, 17:40
i do not know why i was banned from ot servers. i played on the ot servers alot too

Normally I don't like to handle these things in a public forum... but since you've asked and are the focus of this thread I will.

Our server has a 10 second delay between rounds. A round restarted and it looks like you and another player called Hidden-Hunter just opened up on your team, because you were both banned:

http://www.oldtimersclan.com/ot_hiddentkers.php

Hidden-Hunter killing NewCultKing and you killing Hidden-Hunter were so close together that Source didn't report his TK until after you had killed him, hense the 1 second difference in time between him dying and getting a kill. Both of you team killed within 2 seconds of the round starting, so they were definately VERY intentional.

Your thoughts?

Scuzzy

Lethess
22nd August 2006, 23:21
i shot hidden hunter because he was shootin me and other teamates im pretty sure. i dont tk unless im getting shot repeadly and such.

so im guessin i cant get revenge for someone tkin me then

Scuzzy
23rd August 2006, 01:27
i shot hidden hunter because he was shootin me and other teamates im pretty sure. i dont tk unless im getting shot repeadly and such.

The logs back that up to a point. Next time I suggest you allow the server to deal with them instead of "taking revenge." As you can see, the system is quite effective in handling team-killers.

I'll remove the ban from your record as it does look like you were "defending" your team. Until I see a demo relating to the charges in this post I won't institute a ban for cheating. Play fair, play nice, and next time use votekick.

The lift will take effect on all three servers as soon as they change maps.

Scuzzy

Pan the Goat God
23rd August 2006, 01:28

Ding ding ding

Lethess
23rd August 2006, 02:25
Ding ding ding

lol pan. :( lol will that ban ever get lifted or ot is gone for me forever ? :D

Isolation
23rd August 2006, 03:21
lol pan. :( lol will that ban ever get lifted or ot is gone for me forever ? :D

Scuzzy']The lift will take effect on all three servers as soon as they change maps.

I might be wrong... but I'm pretty sure that's yer answer.

Scuzzy
23rd August 2006, 03:29
In the future revenge killing will be treated just like Team Killing.

Scuzzy