PDA

View Full Version : *Twiddle thumbs* So where are no-PS, Weighted secure servers?

DiabloTerrorGF
3rd August 2006, 01:49
FNFC was the only one, but I find now that the second one is now random as well so yeah...

Scuzzy
3rd August 2006, 02:32
I nominate you to fork out the cash and set one up, immediately!

:)

Scuzzy

Pan the Goat God
3rd August 2006, 02:40
Scuzzy']I nominate you to fork out the cash and set one up, immediately!

Seconded.

chilly
3rd August 2006, 10:07
Well I was running about 3 :P

Fork over some cash and I'll happily run one for you.

ThunderDan
3rd August 2006, 18:59
Also, the FNFC servers are 1 Random noPS, and 1 Weighted noPS. So it's still there.

Weighted may sometimes seem random while playing, but that's only when multiple people get in on the kill. And it's also a 1 round limit - so if the hidden wins the next hidden is randomly selected.

Night Raider
3rd August 2006, 23:39
Also, the FNFC servers are 1 Random noPS, and 1 Weighted noPS. So it's still there.

Weighted may sometimes seem random while playing, but that's only when multiple people get in on the kill. And it's also a 1 round limit - so if the hidden wins the next hidden is randomly selected.

I'd rather see TWO weighted servers rather than one Random, one Weighted. Randomn servers are just no fun, in my oppinion.

Also, there are not nearly enough PS Off servers in the US.

Pan the Goat God
4th August 2006, 01:19
I'd rather see TWO weighted servers rather than one Random, one Weighted. Randomn servers are just no fun, in my oppinion.

Also, there are not nearly enough PS Off servers in the US.

Random servers are for the new guys really, can't cater to us vets all the time.

starstriker1
4th August 2006, 02:06
Give us more PS off, though! FNFC doesn't cut it, especially since Deadclan behaves oddly.