PDA

View Full Version : suspicion of hack and tk proof

2.F.4.U.
31st July 2006, 23:12
WARNING! suspicion of hack! WARNING!

i played today the snd time with {Plan B} Sharku
( http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:7121829 )

and its the snd time i got the suspicion of cheating.
he uses a kind of model hack or esp or whatever. he ever knows where the hidden is.
i made a test. regrettable i didnt take a demo.:
i hide myself as hidden in a dark corner. nobody with normal eyes could see me. ... but he did. through the wall. he went into the room and shoot me direcly in the face. he was sure i was there. came into the room aiming to my head. i saw it with the hidden aura.

today i noticed that behavior again and i asked in the chat if the other players think he cheats.

Craig David ( http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:8146996 ) told me the same. {Plan B} Sharku
( http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:7121829 ) ever know where the hiden is ... ETC

so we had a discussion in the dead chat. next round we was TAed and TKed by Jeffers! ( http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:7863341 ) and {Plan B} Sharku. they played together and had game extern contact.

now i wanted to ask if there is also somebody who noticed a strange behavior of both!!!

i took some demos of possible hacking. and i took a screen of the ids in console.
both time it happened on "Eo0 | No Pigstick [ps:off/weighted/ranked]" // "85.25.131.141:27031"

i can post the screens and the demos if u request it.

pls keep an eye on these two guys. i have the strong suspicion of cheating!

possible PROOFS:

Demos:

Info for part 3: open console, type "demoui", then goto frame 3500 there is the scene.
Info for all demos: type "mat_wireframe 1" into console to have a better overview.

DOWNLOAD (http://rapidshare.de/files/27779922/plan_b.rar.html)

Screen of IPs

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1262/hdndocks0004il2.th.jpg (http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hdndocks0004il2.jpg)

Paegus
1st August 2006, 09:51
for future reference... post the proof right off the bat so people don't have to waste time asking for it. nothing will come of this without proof of some kind.

2.F.4.U.
1st August 2006, 11:58
ok. proof-links on the 1st post

Kasim Slovak
1st August 2006, 14:13
"Diese Datei wurde schon 0 mal runtergeladen."

seems like no1 really cares about that - i'll have a sneak preview ;)

EDIT:
part_3 DOES NOT look like he's cheating

he just saw sth. jump to the corner and sprayed & prayed - this just proves that ur a "lucky-1-hp-guy" IMHO

if u wanna proof sth., better join spectator and watch him playing while recording each round

2.F.4.U.
1st August 2006, 15:35
mh. ok that scene was very lucky :D

but did u see the other demos?

omg. play with him. i swear u will c wut i mean. he ever knows where the hidden is.

as craig david and me talked in the chat next round {Plan B} Sharku said that he does not cheat etc. we didnt say any names. just that somebody ever knows where the hidden guy is. he began to protect himself ... its like he need a lawyer o.O
but we never said his name.

Apostle O
1st August 2006, 15:44
Well, if you are talking about such things, after a guy has killed the hidden repeatedly, it is pretty obvious who you are talking about. It isn't a (clear) indication of guilt.

-Apostle O

Sir. Sniper
2nd August 2006, 07:04
Craig David is an idiot. He thought me, -gAu- Conlich was "hacking"

TheMorris
2nd August 2006, 07:35

Now I wonder why he would think that.....

Ritalin
2nd August 2006, 17:00

Conlich, you are a hack! I cought you following me all over the map the other day. Behind boxes, walls, what ever it didnt matter you always had your sights on me. And I dont want to hear sh!t about it being good headphones as I stayed far enough outa range on purpose just to test it. Thats why I saved all 3 nades for you every round... Keep up the hack Ill still stomp you as the hidden.

2.F.4.U.
2nd August 2006, 20:24
lol :p

-SM-SUCKER
2nd August 2006, 23:36
A demo with active aura vision is a good proof for stupid wallhackers following you.

Pumahawk
19th August 2006, 18:26
-gAu- Conlich Xfired me asking me about my hacks, so I told him to go away and he just kept saying a bunch of stupid shit. So I removed him from friends and logged off. The next day I logged on he sent another request, he had his own site according to xfire so I go to a link and it's just a bunch of spyware and other shit I don't even know, probably viruses. He also told me he hacked in every other game...

Paegus
19th August 2006, 18:33
aren't you dead yet? :rolleyes:

Ayrehead
19th August 2006, 19:37
Wow the retards are multiplying.....

hutch
19th August 2006, 20:35
Wow the retards are multiplying.....
Have you played? Its just freaking nuts out.

Pan the Goat God
19th August 2006, 21:44
Thank god for admins.

ma_burn hutch

Zabiela
19th August 2006, 21:53
Fireeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

hutch
19th August 2006, 22:53
Thank god for admins.

ma_burn hutch
Why me!?!!?!?!??!
*ouchie*

Isolation
19th August 2006, 22:54
Because flame broiled Hutch is damn tasty.

hutch
19th August 2006, 23:09
Because flame broiled Hutch is damn tasty.

Hutch you know I <3 you like a fat kid <3's cake
:eek: :eek:

Ayrehead
20th August 2006, 00:07
Have you played? Its just freaking nuts out.

hutch if you are referring to the amazing amount of "retards" that play Hidden now?
yes I have played and it is ridiculos the amount of nippleheads that play this game now and make it impossible sometimes to enjoy it.

What I was referring to though, was the fact that they are coming and posting on the forums now.....
these forums have been (amazingly) free of them, until recently, and secondly they are posting and tryin to defend their obvious retarded actions

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 00:38
The amount of retards in every game is rapidly increasing... The amount of retards on the internet as a matter of fact...

hutch
20th August 2006, 01:37
The amount of retards in every game is rapidly increasing... The amount of retards on the internet as a matter of fact...
Go Away

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 03:07
forget it, hutch is gay, of coarse

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 03:10
Hmm so no one cares that virus hacks?

http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=5993

hutch
20th August 2006, 03:10
You know if you kill me I'll be gone
Can't you just go emo and slash your wrists or get carple tunnel? Something that keeps you from typing/ ruining the BS servers?

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 03:14
Can't you just go emo and slash your wrists or get carple tunnel? Something that keeps you from typing/ ruining the BS servers?

Shows how smart you are calling me emo.

Zabiela
20th August 2006, 03:21
Shows how smart you are calling me emo.

You called him gay out of nowhere right before.

Seriously man quit making a fool of yourself just cause I caught you hacking. Its like you cant hack so now you throw a tantrum on the forums... yeaah smooth.

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 03:22
You called him gay out of nowhere right before.

Seriously man quit making a fool of yourself just cause I caught you hacking. Its like you cant hack so now you throw a tantrum on the forums... yeaah smooth.

lol so calling me emo isn't making a fool of him?... and dude I still can use those commands, or what you call hack, and even if I didn't all of you would still bitch.

Zabiela
20th August 2006, 03:24
and even if I didn't all of you would still bitch.

Ha! No cause you'd never get hidden.

Pumahawk
20th August 2006, 03:25
Ha! No cause you'd never get hidden.

lol yea I would and people would probably still cry that I hacked. So how about you block it so I "can't get hidden"?

TheMorris
20th August 2006, 04:32
Ging can you close this thread, nothing good is coming from in anymore, besides people are becoming more and more hostile to Pumahawk.

Ging
20th August 2006, 10:51
Though, to a degree... he does deserve it!