PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this guy? Possible hacker

The.ViruS
26th July 2006, 12:10
His name is PatrickB(http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:5297224).
I have played quite a few with him and he has had some suspicioues kills. Just wondered if anyone knew him or has same suspects. Hes usually found on Smokeys PS off servers.

Jimmy
26th July 2006, 21:10
Virus just face it man, You Suck ^^. No but there seems to be a huge number of wanab hiddens here lately that can shoot you a mile away on the other side of the door and then there skill with hidden are just um... lacking. I mean these guys havnt even actually tried the mod without hacking yet because when there hidden they still walk up to you like there completly invisible. Anyway I hope all hackers get banned by some maricle that way I can stop getting annoyed. Ill keep a look out for this guy as well.

The.ViruS
26th July 2006, 21:16
Thats what I mean, my friend was over and we were playing a map each and he picked up on it before I said saying how one of them was killing the hidden but in comparison was doing shit as the Hidden. He reckoned it was because there is no realy way of hacking when your the hidden but as IRIS you can wallhack and add boxes around the Hidden adn all the weapons so you could follow it by Kabar.

He may not be a hacker I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this guy.

Paegus
27th July 2006, 09:12
i've played with him a few times on smokey's but haven't really noticed anything outstanding from him.

and it depends on what you mean by being a crappy hidden though. does he to be trying and failing or just arsing around not giving a toss?

and add boxes around the Hidden
the new bhs or something huh? if it's what i think it is then it wont be perfect since the box is too streched out infront so the easiest way to tell is to stand still near a corner and see if anyone shoots the wall near you or drop down behind him and see if he starts firing or immediately 180s. but that' a cheat cvar like mat_wireframe isn't it?

/digs

Kasim Slovak
27th July 2006, 09:20
... or immediately 360s ...
btw that's a full turn :D

Paegus
27th July 2006, 09:49
oh err quite right :o
/edits

e:

the new bhs or something huh? if it's what i think it is then it wont be perfect since the box is too streched out infront so the easiest way to tell is to stand still near a corner and see if anyone shoots the wall near you or drop down behind him and see if he starts firing or immediately 180s. but that' a cheat cvar like mat_wireframe isn't it?

/digs

oh crap... that's really bad. can i assume the devs know about it? because it looks like a valve side thing that spans pretty much all mods which they still haven't fixed.

The.ViruS
27th July 2006, 16:29
The hack I used ages ago which is easily available was just a standard box, ESP or something it was called.