PDA

View Full Version : will i ever get to play this game????

Asur
7th July 2006, 17:32
well i fixed the stretched screen problem with direct x 90 but now it stutters like crazy i dont know why this is happenning in b4 it never happened in any other version even when i had full anti aliasing and filtering 16x and 8x all other details on high and now it gets 20 fps in direct x 8 mode all details on low and everything low i just want to play this game i had it for a weak and didnt even get to play it once:( :( :(

specs: gateway 17'' ev700 monitor,amd xp 1.15ghz proccesor,geforce fx 5500,400 watt power supply

Ion67
7th July 2006, 17:51
I could not read that. Proper periods please?!?

Asur
7th July 2006, 17:55
if your gonna post please help me not tell me i made a mistake because i wanted to type fast...

The.ViruS
7th July 2006, 18:05
Maybe if you add some punctuation and translate it to a readable set of sentences youll get help, but at the moment....nothing.

ThunderDan
7th July 2006, 23:24
well i would fixed your problem for you but you already for this the stretched screen problem with direct x 90 and now you say it stutters like crazy i dont know why this is happenning in b4 either i would try the driver for newset set of what card you have then i would get the latest microsoft direct x 9 they have released a patch that fixed some problem i had once also check and see if the background has programs running it will make it run faster if things that arent needed arent running this is all i can think of

Also, consider a new graphics card. The FX 5500 is a really bad card for DX9.

SkaveRat
8th July 2006, 07:54
well i would fixed your problem for you but you already for this the stretched screen problem with direct x 90 and now you say it stutters like crazy i dont know why this is happenning in b4 either i would try the driver for newset set of what card you have then i would get the latest microsoft direct x 9 they have released a patch that fixed some problem i had once also check and see if the background has programs running it will make it run faster if things that arent needed arent running this is all i can think of

Also, consider a new graphics card. The FX 5500 is a really bad card for DX9.
your post could also need some punctuation :D

SynxUK
8th July 2006, 14:45
your post could also need some punctuation :D

Your post could also, use some punctuation.

Being facetious.

Matt {Undead}
8th July 2006, 16:56
I had a geforce fx 5500, the card is crap for gaming.
Get a 6600 GT 256mb, thats the card i got and its quite good for gaming.

gliger
8th July 2006, 18:03
lol, this went from a tec support form to a punctuation contest.

ThunderDan
9th July 2006, 09:02
lol - my post was a jab at the original poster. But, it did include some helpful information. I was trying to illustrate that puntuation can aid in the useability of information.