PDA

View Full Version : Stretched screen

Faunze
3rd July 2006, 23:29
I update my nVidia driver because my gameplay is choppy and BANG I can only see half my screen! The main menu is stretched out off of my screen and I can only see the left hand side...please help

SkaveRat
3rd July 2006, 23:32
switch to a normal screen solution (like 1024*768)

Faunze
4th July 2006, 01:57
Nope that doesnt seem to be working at all...it seems to work alot better in windowed mode but I get an FPS of 9-10 :(

Paegus
4th July 2006, 22:11
can you press the print-screen button, exit the game and paste that into mspaint or something so we (or at least i) can see what exactly you mean?

anyway if you're using a CRT (especially an old one) you may need to mess with the horizontal size/positioning...

Asur
6th July 2006, 01:28
i posted same thread before but if you try to take pick it still shows full resolution but its not please help me too :(

Paegus
6th July 2006, 08:01
in that case it's a monitor adjustment problem.

try tweaking your monitor's display positioning and/or the output refreshrate

Asur
6th July 2006, 17:00
this is getting frustrating because(lol) i adjusted the screen and the half where the rest was supposed to be was......all black like the game was cut in half

Paegus
6th July 2006, 22:33
well sorry but i can't think of another reason for it to do that.

tried downgrading your graphics drivers?

ThunderDan
7th July 2006, 01:18
If it is nvidia check your nview settings and see if it's trying to use multimonitor support. Or if it is an SLI type card check and make sure your system doesn't think you have two in. Unless you do have two of course.