PDA

View Full Version : Offical Hidden Stats IRC Channel

RaideR
30th June 2006, 20:23
#hiddenstats on irc.quakenet.org

irc://irc.quakenet.org/hiddenstats

All people who have servers generating stats will get a voice.

Also you will find me and chilly in here developing, so pop in and support hidden stats!

miteyMite
3rd September 2006, 18:37
There is no one in this IRC channel on either Quakenet or GameSurge...

chilly
3rd September 2006, 21:29
:D

I'll hover in there from now on. I used to a while ago but I left because raider had some fucking annoying script going all bloody day that kept pinging my screen so I just left.

Zabiela
7th December 2006, 21:09
Hello
i have a problem: i played on very much ranked servers on monday tuesday and wed.but at my stats the statistics say that i didn't play on these days. i made at least 100 kills that time and so its very bad for a biginner like me. my question is if it is possible that some of the ranked servers send they stats only one time in week or something like that?

help me

my steam id is : STEAM_0:1:12217527

this is you
http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12217527

chilly
8th December 2006, 14:18
First of all: Are you blind? Not only is this the wrong thread, but its the wrong FORUM.

I will, however, help you. The database server that drives hidden stats was down for a day or two due a fuckup I made with a cron job. Kills from those days are lost, this applies to everyone though so at least its a fair cock up :P

Dead Inside
8th December 2006, 14:48
On the proper topic...

You abandoned the channel you tart!

L longs for official hidden stats team goodness!

chilly
8th December 2006, 18:00
ok, added it to my autojoin list in irssi, gimme some chanlev :D

Uncle_Rusher
10th December 2006, 12:38
oh,sorry next time i will be more careful.I thought this was the right forum because of in the overview I read this:Official forum for any discussion on the Hidden Stats. Any problems, comments or ideas concerning the Hidden Stats system should be posted in here.I deleted my posts because my question is answered now and it was the false topic.

chilly
10th December 2006, 13:13
You were close to the right forum, its just this particular thread is about the IRC channel. If you have a specific problem start a new thread about it.