PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Person Cameras

ExileLord
29th June 2006, 15:04
This is a bug I've gotten continuously while playing Hidden-Source. I'm sorry if this has been posted already. Is so, lock or delete.

When playing H-S, after you die you have an option of either looking through cameras or the IRIS's "eyes" by toggling between the two with the spacebar. If you're looking through the IRIS members and they all die, it will start looking at the cameras in a third person manner as in you can rotate around them...

It's not a huge bug, if it can be called that, but I thought I would report it anyways.

Another weird thing happened to me while playing that was unrelated to this. As a Hidden on the stalkyard, I was walking through the vents. The next thing I could remember was that I was on top of the vents. I was stuck up in that area for the rest of the game... I had a screenshot on my clipboard but I must have lost it in the process of copying something else. ;\

SynxUK
29th June 2006, 15:42
It's hardly life threatening? Oh no, not that fatal locked spectate view!

It doesn't effect gameplay in anyway shape or form. You might want to ellaborate on your second issue, as that sounds more concerning. :)

Daedalus
29th June 2006, 18:20
I noclipped through the ceiling in stalkyard once when I pounced on a IRIS in one of those tunnel areas...

ExileLord
29th June 2006, 18:24
It's hardly life threatening? Oh no, not that fatal locked spectate view!

It doesn't effect gameplay in anyway shape or form. You might want to ellaborate on your second issue, as that sounds more concerning. :)

I never said it was a huge bug... I thought I might as well report it as it doesn't sound like it would be hard to fix. As for the second bug, the place where I popped out on top of the vents was where it opened up vertically. I no longer have a screenshot as I said. I might be able to recreate it, but I'm not completely sure.

Lord Al
29th June 2006, 19:37
This also havened to me in stalkyard I ended up about the map then I jumped off the map and then the server crashed XD

ExileLord
29th June 2006, 19:44
I'm having little luck recreating the glitch. The most I can get is half of my body going through the vents. I did that by crouching and pouncing into the vent while letting go of crouch before entering it. I'm not sure if that's fixable though. It sounds more like a problem with the engine itself.