PDA

View Full Version : Another Cheat

Ritalin
29th June 2006, 04:00
Alright first of all I dont really know what kind of cheat this would be, but I will tell you what happened to me. Maybe someone has soem type of clue.

I was running around as the hidden and had this one guy constanly chasing me. He always seemed to know where I was. At first I thought he could just see the hidden very well or perhaps has using the older Directx 7 black hidden "hack". (I know the game is still beta, but I was just wondering if the devs are working on a fix for this annoying bug and how far off are we from seeing it go?)

But then I decided to test him. i ran off pounced around 4 or 5 turns; there is no chance he could have seen my path as several were right angle turns. I then crouched and turned on aura view only to watch him make a bee line straight for my spot in a tucked away corner. I gave him the benifit of the doubt and said maybe it was just luck. I waited till I got the hidden back (luckly he wasnt that good as hidden) I decided to try it again, this time I didnt even confront him. He never saw me that round, so again I waited and watched him in aura make a bee line straigt for me.

Any one have anything similar to this happed to them?

Isolation
29th June 2006, 04:13
Wallhackers are a plague to Hidden: Source, also there are a few "exploits" that are not hacks, but nonetheless make The Hidden completely visible. Unfortunately, there's not much one can do except record demos and try to get cheaters banned.

Daedalus
29th June 2006, 18:22
I gave him the benifit of the doubt and said maybe it was just luck. I waited till I got the hidden back (luckly he wasnt that good as hidden) I decided to try it again, this time I didnt even confront him. He never saw me that round, so again I waited and watched him in aura make a bee line straigt for me.

That's how you can pick out people who have the blackhidden cheat.

If they can kill the hidden really well as IRIS, but when they go as hidden they get killed in the first 30 seconds of the game, they are cheating...

BLUNDELL
1st July 2006, 22:05
That's how you can pick out people who have the blackhidden cheat.

If they can kill the hidden really well as IRIS, but when they go as hidden they get killed in the first 30 seconds of the game, they are cheating...

lol ur comments get u added to the list entitled NOOB , think b4 u get out of bed in the morning

hutch
1st July 2006, 22:35
lol ur comments get u added to the list entitled NOOB , think b4 u get out of bed in the morning
Actually thats a damn good way to find out if you should demo them and check mat_wireframe.
Your attutide and lack of grammer added you to the noob list.

Sr_Dela
2nd July 2006, 05:46
owned:D

BLUNDELL
2nd July 2006, 13:43
:(

Dr.Dwatson
2nd July 2006, 17:19
Actually thats a damn good way to find out if you should demo them and check mat_wireframe.
Your attutide and lack of grammer added you to the noob list.
True

Prinny
10th July 2006, 22:47
I actually don't enjoy playing as the hidden much, so I usually forfeit it...

So I fit the qualifications of a cheater since I'm much more adept at seeing the hidden than playing as it.