PDA

View Full Version : Join-Die-Quit-Cry! SoCal USA = Baad.

BeerTent
27th June 2006, 23:52
Speaking on behalf of ICCS. He's annoying when it comes to things like this.

Not too long ago, he went to this server, Join-Die-Quit-Cry! SoCal USA B4a (Weighted+PS=ON FF=OFF) And apparently, "Sister Mary Elephant" is an ungodly tyrant of admin use, looking at the server she's been on for 54 mins, and the runner up for time is 11 mins. His condump's attached.

s: The longest time I literally camped (To insure survival in that corner) felt like 10 seconds, NADES WOMAN! NADES!
RNs: Stay the bloody hell off that server! Unfriendly admin who'd rather kick, then ask later.
RNs: Tempted to check back later though, Maybe there's another admin. None the less, looks like a spot for this here at HDN's forums.

Cyborg
28th June 2006, 00:30
you've discovered the reason why quite a few people dont like that server. theres been 2 other threads like this one.

Isolation
28th June 2006, 07:09
The time for auto-slay for camping is 50 seconds. It never changes. The server is just fine if people would just follow the damn rules.

hutch
28th June 2006, 07:21
Isolation is on good terms with the majoriaty of the admins there (I think all)
But hes also amazingly accepting and patient.
The majoriaty of gamers though are not and the people who frequently play (once again most not all) the hidden don't enjoy that server.

Isolation
28th June 2006, 07:32
A) There's a few servers/admins that either I hate, or they hate me (but shall remain nameless).

B) Learn to follow rules, people. That server's rules are CLEARLY defined both by the motd AND in-game messages. Coming here because you or someone you know got a bruised ego is pointless.

DeathToll_David
28th June 2006, 14:11
Yes that is a terrible server. I'll never play there again and most people feel the same way.

I really think it is run by a 10 year old on a power trip.

BeerTent
28th June 2006, 16:25
Coming here because you or someone you know got a bruised ego is pointless.
Thank you for pointing that out...
I'm not sarcastic here either. :/

Cranky
28th June 2006, 16:40
B) Learn to follow rules, people. That server's rules are CLEARLY defined both by the motd AND in-game messages. Coming here because you or someone you know got a bruised ego is pointless.

As soon as you join a server and click ok at their MOTD you agree to follow the rules. When the rules then applies and you get kicked you have made a mistake. Instead of starting a hate thread about it realise what you did wrong and go game on a server where there is no penality for that. problem solved.

deltro
29th June 2006, 08:37
The admins don't like to lose.

Camping is not standing in the same place for 5 seconds to get a scope of an area and be sure that there's no hiddens around.

Oh, and the server crashed twice before I got banned for

A.) Pissing off the admin for kicking his ass.
B.) Grenading.
C.) Standing in a place for longer than 5 seconds as IRIS. "One second, since this is a 1v1, and you're the hidden, I'll keep moving in this open area- so I can't see you when you attack me."

iMMuNiTy
29th June 2006, 12:05
It's not that the players have a bruised ego. It's that the admin does...

Isolation
29th June 2006, 20:42
*Sigh* I give up. If you don't like a server, find another. Just because you or someone you know could not follow rules does not give anyone the right to come here and start a damn bitching thread.

Demented
30th June 2006, 03:00
*points at the Miasmic thread and the dozen or so of people having been banned from Smokey's*

There's plenty of precedent though.
And yay, second page.

edit°
30th June 2006, 10:53
Dozen? Times that by 30 :p

gliger
9th July 2006, 04:19
Ya that admin is ****** up. I was scoping out a place for about 10-15 seconds when i was done i pounced out and killed a guy a little later in the game witch happend to be the admin. I was slayed for camping as hidden.......he got pissed at me and i fought back at him and he banned me from the server.

[P.S] I do not recommend going on that server unless you are willing to be slayed for killing the admin.