PDA

View Full Version : Hacker needs a ban.

Dark Soul
26th June 2006, 12:59
From the looks of it this guys had alot of hax like, wall hacks,godmode,and blackhidden.He was also tking.
And now for the demo to get this guy banned.

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=9774050

Steam ID:
156 "Toodles" STEAM_0:0:8756473 09:11 144 0 active

-SM-SUCKER
26th June 2006, 14:09
Wow, such obvious cheating... hope this one will get banned soon. He will have several accounts i bet, but this demo shows us once and for all: vac is weak
BHS and wallhacks are beatable, but godmode... lets hope it was a personal hack, would be terrible with more of those around

Daedalus
26th June 2006, 14:23
From the looks of it this guys had alot of hax like, wall hacks,godmode,and blackhidden.He was also tking.
And now for the demo to get this guy banned.

I think that's impossible.
Haven't ever seen a godmode hack on the source engine or on the first hl engine for that matter...

Dark Soul
26th June 2006, 14:52
I think he hijecked the server,he was adding and removing bots.And i know he wasnt an admin cuz he had a ping of 85+.

SkaveRat
26th June 2006, 14:55
And i know he wasnt an admin cuz he had a ping of 85+.
Some of our admins having 85+ ping, too. That says nothing

Dark Soul
26th June 2006, 15:08
really?Well i had a ping of 50,how dose a admin have a higher then a player.

SkaveRat
26th June 2006, 15:20
Better connection, closer to the server, he is DL in the background (onlineradio)

Not every admin is playing from the box where the server is on ;)

i.e. our server is a root server.
I've got a ping about 5-10 (6kbit connection)
Another member lives in the same city as me, and he has a ping about 50-80.
Only because he has a 2kbit connection.

The connection speed is the main thing @ pings ;)

Ging
26th June 2006, 15:20
by being further from the server... on a slower connection... Any number of reasons for an admin having an average ping to their server.

Dr.SharK
26th June 2006, 15:42
: vac is weak

Wow. What a statement. You clearly know everything about anti cheat and VAC in general

/SARCASM

VAC is by far the best ANTI-Cheat around. You just don't know anything.

1: Player cheats, gets flagged
2: VACSystem chooses a random time between 1 day and 6 months
3: Person get's banned after that time.

-SM-SUCKER
27th June 2006, 00:16
1: Player cheats, gets flagged
2: VACSystem chooses a random time between 1 day and 6 months
3: Person get's banned after that time.
Afaik there are ways to fake accounts, don't know if valve fixed that already.
Like many others I used to play cs and cs:s for a while. There are quite a few cheaters playing cs:s, thats a known fact. I've read an article a week ago, about a person who programmed cheats earlier. He says that valve hasn't made any updates the last months, making it easy for cheaters to go undetected. He will create an anti-cheat-tool now, because he got bored making new cheats, no challenge anymore.

Here's (http://www.4players.de/cs.php?LAYOUT=dispbericht&world=cs&index.html=index&BERICHTID=4413) the link, sorry it's german

Dr.SharK
27th June 2006, 07:56
Afaik there are ways to fake accounts, don't know if valve fixed that already.
Like many others I used to play cs and cs:s for a while. There are quite a few cheaters playing cs:s, thats a known fact. I've read an article a week ago, about a person who programmed cheats earlier. He says that valve hasn't made any updates the last months, making it easy for cheaters to go undetected. He will create an anti-cheat-tool now, because he got bored making new cheats, no challenge anymore.

Here's (http://www.4players.de/cs.php?LAYOUT=dispbericht&world=cs&index.html=index&BERICHTID=4413) the link, sorry it's german

How would they go around catching the hack if it's private?
Valve doesen't know how he made it, so they can't ban the code.
Most players you see cheat in CSS and the likes, are using public hacks, which get banned!

Also, yes, i know about the workaround (infact, i could tell one of my Xfire buddies to send it to me), but Valve says it doesen't exist so they won't let me send it to them :/ Tough luck.