PDA

View Full Version : Miasmic

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 05:36
Just want you guys to know
if you have any skills as hidden dont play in Miasmic
me and RA onion were having a nice fun game
i was owning as hidden and doing ok as iris and have like a score of 23
all of a sudden the admin comes in and is LIKE "YOU CHEATER BLAH BLAH I NEED TO UPDATE MY BAN CRAP LALALA IM ADMIN CRAP"
and kicks me
I come back in to find out what his deal is
AND HES LIKE "AH CHEAT AHHH ANAL LUBE" and then bans me

So....how do you cheat as the hidden?
he has invisiblity, can pounce high and stick to walls, can kill u in one hit, can see you thru walls via "aura view".... so what kinda cheats are there for hidden I ask you Miasmic crap admin?

Cyborg
20th June 2006, 05:40
is the miasmic server related to the hidden:source developer miasmic anomie?

cause if if it i dont believe you. miasmic is awesome.

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 05:41
I dont beleive it has anything to do with him or her
just remember the server name started with miasmic

and the person wasnt actually in game
came in as console and just stated i was a cheater and banned me

MiasmicAnomie
20th June 2006, 05:41
You were banned from DC.

You came into my server. I remembered that you were banned from DC. I checked to make sure that it was the same steam ID, as a matter of fact.

It's my server, run on my bandwidth and my hardware, I'll ban whoever I want to ban. You want to whine about it? Have fun ... DooMZDaY.

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 05:44
You were banned from DC.

You came into my server. I remembered that you were banned from DC. I checked to make sure that it was the same steam ID, as a matter of fact.

It's my server, run on my bandwidth and my hardware, I'll ban whoever I want to ban. You want to whine about it? Have fun ... DooMZDaY.

so wtf was i banned for
how was i cheating as a hidden
w/e fuck you bitach ass mofo fucker whore im tired of you little bitches and this fucking game

and i guess it was the real miasmicAnomie which makes it even more pathetic

took me awhile to know what DC hasvent played there is forever since some moron stated i was cheating and i said yea im a hacker or something of that nature and got me banned for being sarcastic
which was like 5 months ago or some shit in beta2 early stages how fucking gay

MiasmicAnomie
20th June 2006, 05:55
Actually, you were banned from DC before you stated you had made a white hidden hack, if I remember right - for behavior similar to that you are exhibiting right now.

Actions have consequences. Learn to live with it. I'll let another mod deal with this thread appropriately.

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 05:58
Actually, you were banned from DC before you stated you had made a white hidden hack, if I remember right - for behavior similar to that you are exhibiting right now.

Actions have consequences. Learn to live with it. I'll let another mod deal with this thread appropriately.

yea like i said i was being sarcastic
and how would a white hidden hack help me as the hidden you fool?

I dont give a shit what you think your just a fucking power trippin moron
im uninstalling anyways tired of pricks like u

MiasmicAnomie
20th June 2006, 06:02
*sigh*

It is my server. It is my line. I don't want you playing on it, and your behavior here in this thread simply reinforces why I don't want you playing on it. End of story.

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 06:04
*sigh*

It is my server. It is my line. I don't want you playing on it, and your behavior here in this thread simply reinforces why I don't want you playing on it. End of story.

lol i wont be playing anywhere I have found better games and this game has just annoyed me with pricks like you

The uninstall is alrdy complete and this will be my third and final thread
I hope hidden burns to the ground because of pricks like you

msimindlessmsi
20th June 2006, 06:08
how come you guys dont make iris have hidden vision as well
but at a very low unnoticible sensitity? wouldnt that make their whole screen black with BHS as opposed to seeing the hidden as black?

dont tell its not possible you lazy fucks

Cyborg
20th June 2006, 06:17
lol, youre funny.

most people who cant render the hidden aura shader dont nessicarily see him as black or white. when i had my old 9200 i saw the hidden itself normally, but i had to turn cl_hvision 0 to play. its possible, but a bad idea.

redhood
20th June 2006, 06:31
Dude, stop smoking so much methamphetamine. You were either hacking previously, alleged you had hacks, or were generally being a douche ingame (which wouldn't surprise me with the attitude you have here). It's Miasmic's call on both the DC servers and his own private server when to ban someone. You're banned, don't get so damn butthurt.

Also, the fact that you're threatening us about uninstalling is classic. We are better off without players like you. So uninstall quick, go outside and get get some fresh air, play some better games, or lay in your basement cursing Hidden while you cry yourself to sleep. But, whatever you do just stop whining to us already.

Ging
20th June 2006, 10:43
lol i wont be playing anywhere I have found better games and this game has just annoyed me with pricks like you

As you've uninstalled and quite obviously don't want converse like a normal human being, you'll be happy to know you're being banned...

I will not take anyone insulting my team members for any reason.