PDA

View Full Version : Hi and Problem

asskicker
19th June 2006, 14:08
Hello all, I realy love this mod. Its so cool, i think its the best one i played yet!

But this said i'm having a problem, when i try the Tutorial for the hidden everything is red. Is this normal?
Cauz i can see something but not much, and the hang ppl up it says to use the secundary fire, i don't have that :rolleyes: and as last it says i need to jump over something whit pounce, when i try this i never get so far.

I hope you guyz can help me :)

Already thx :D

Phoenix_Bomb
19th June 2006, 14:21
I'm not entirely sure how to help you with the visual problem, but as far as the hanging, check your keyboard config and make sure something (you should probably pick Mouse Button 2) is bound to Pigstick. That's the secondary fire. If it's a problem more complex than that, then somebody else here should be able to help you.

hutch
19th June 2006, 14:38
cl_hvision 0 should straighten you out.
:D

Boxy
19th June 2006, 14:48
cl_hvision 0 should straighten you out.
:D

No it wont, he is suffering from the 'pain' overlay not fading after the explosion at the start of the map (which is required to get you down to 70 health so that you can actually feed later on in the tutorial).

I believe that hud_reloadscheme in the console will sort you out in this instance. Man this solution needs stickying, either that or people need to learn to USE THE SEARCH BUTTON...

hutch
19th June 2006, 14:57
No it wont, he is suffering from the 'pain' overlay not fading after the explosion at the start of the map (which is required to get you down to 70 health so that you can actually feed later on in the tutorial).

I believe that hud_reloadscheme in the console will sort you out in this instance. Man this solution needs stickying, either that or people need to learn to USE THE SEARCH BUTTON...
Opps sorry mate :(

redhood
19th June 2006, 15:06
Boxy it could always be added to Merc's Easy to understand tech support FAQ (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=2643). It doesn't seem to have been updated since September.

asskicker
19th June 2006, 15:47
Thx :) And i'll use the search next time ;)