PDA

View Full Version : Ging Fakenicker on Smokeys.

Veon
16th June 2006, 23:32
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5929/gingfake1wm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I'm pretty sure this wasn't Ging due to his spelling.. Lets just say, Ging is kind of a grammar freak and this guy wasn't.

hutch
16th June 2006, 23:34
Oh hell mate you'll get them all the damn time don't worry about it....

*edit*
I once saw a Khu, who obviously wasent the real thing...

Veon
16th June 2006, 23:39
Oh hell mate you'll get them all the damn time don't worry about it....

*edit*
Might want to ban them to show them it isn't okay

Isolation
16th June 2006, 23:39
What makes it bad is the ones who impersonate devs and act like toal jackasses.

Ging
16th June 2006, 23:48
Was just playing on a primefarm, guy joined with my name... either he changed it right quick or he didn't hang around for very long.

Dead Inside
16th June 2006, 23:53
Theres always people doing this, the other day there were at least 2 "Ging"s on our servers at the same time. I'm not really bothered so long as they aren't messing around otherwise, anyone stupid enough to blindly accept that it is actually Ging deserves what they get, like server operators giving out passwords when people pretended to be Mani...

If its one of our admins that is being nicklamed then its a different story, i won't be having any of that.

SkaveRat
17th June 2006, 00:27
last time there were 3 "Ging" on our server at one time.
Seems to be a new sport

mullen1200
17th June 2006, 00:32
Ging, either you a messing with us, or Boxy I guess is. Cause lots of peoples names change to Ging, like my buddy, after he installed the updates. It just changed his name to it, So someone is responsible :)

Isolation
17th June 2006, 00:37
I don't think Boxy is, given the fact I found someone pretending to be him and telling me to "fuck off" after asking him to follow server rules.

It's most likely just a new way to "goof off", but if it goes too far, I forsee problems.

SkaveRat
17th June 2006, 00:42
Ging, could you post your SteamID?
So we can kick/ban fake gings when they're "not nice"

Ging
17th June 2006, 00:46
Hah, it's the bloody 4a installer... I swear, I'm giving up - somehow my config always gets into the bloody installers... I double checked for 4 that it was right, but I somehow screwed it up with 4a...

Oh well... I'll go get my steam id - I'll erm, post it after I've had a game or two...

SkaveRat
17th June 2006, 00:53
Hah, it's the bloody 4a installer... I swear, I'm giving up - somehow my config always gets into the bloody installers... I double checked for 4 that it was right, but I somehow screwed it up with 4a...

Oh well... I'll go get my steam id - I'll erm, post it after I've had a game or two...
lol (nothing more to say :D)

Ging
17th June 2006, 01:01
Foolishly went on a PS on server... realised that I hate it more than ever and left in a strop :D

STEAM_0:1:256390 is me, hurrah! *waits being banned on every server, ever*

Isolation
17th June 2006, 01:08
HAHA! Now the banhammer is MINE!

*BANS*

Nah, I have no reason to ban you. The "fakes" however, I do (especially the aforementioned fake Boxy).

mullen1200
17th June 2006, 01:25
um so my friends name mysteriously changed to ging all on its own, when he didnt even know who it was.. RIIIIIIIGHT. I think yall are taking it too far, who cares if some person wants to name themselves Ging, I dont as long as they foll rules. ]

Ging
17th June 2006, 01:38
mullen, see my post at the top of the page, which explains why he had my name...

mullen1200
17th June 2006, 01:44
mullen, see my post at the top of the page, which explains why he had my name...

Oh right on, guess I missed that one lol.. I guess I took the context of the other posts wrong, looked as if they didnt know why it was happening..

Isolation
17th June 2006, 01:55
Ging's config "accidently" being in the installer has happened before (apparently), however, when you find players changing their names, MID-GAME, to those of the developers... those are folks to be looking out for.

Ging
17th June 2006, 01:58
It is an accident, honest!

Though it might also be a subversive method of getting more people to use a real control setup...

mullen1200
17th June 2006, 02:10
ctrl=pounce. All I need :). side mouse is crouch. sensitivty buttons are on the mouse itself (g5). space=jump obviously..

Ging
17th June 2006, 02:12
No, no, no, that's all wrong...

shift is pounce, c is crouch, mouse4 is attack2, mouse2 is jump! I never shift my sensitivity in game, even though I can (G7 :p )

Isolation
17th June 2006, 02:14
Well, Ging... at least we agree on C's use.

X, Mouse5=pounce, C=crouch, Mouse1=attack, Mouse2=attack2, Mouse3=aura.

Ging
17th June 2006, 02:16
Most of my config has long been ingrained into me, c as crouch just makes sense - but then I'm apparently a freak because I used to use a trackball...

Isolation
17th June 2006, 02:20
C's always been the best button for crouching, but... a trackball? Missile Command maybe, but I can't even fathom how it would be for a FPS.

SkaveRat
17th June 2006, 02:20
omg trackball gamer o.O

pounce=mouse4
spray=mouse5

and a tfgh movement (wasd is n00bish)

Isolation
17th June 2006, 02:22
wasd is n00bish

Not if you have massive hands (by massive, I'm talking about those of us who thought the Duke-style Xbox controler was nice and comfy).

Puzzlemaker
17th June 2006, 02:43
Not if you have massive hands (by massive, I'm talking about those of us who thought the Duke-style Xbox controler was nice and comfy).

I have huge hands, and WASD is perfect. I can easily hit CTRL with my pinky, and thats what I use for pounce; its out of the way and its not like my pinky has anything else to do. Then I can reach out and hit all sorts of other nifty buttons.

Also, no mouse really fits my hand well... it sucks, I need to find a big mouse that fits my hand.

mullen1200
17th June 2006, 02:45
I have huge hands, and WASD is perfect. I can easily hit CTRL with my pinky, and thats what I use for pounce; its out of the way and its not like my pinky has anything else to do. Then I can reach out and hit all sorts of other nifty buttons.

Also, no mouse really fits my hand well... it sucks, I need to find a big mouse that fits my hand.

ditto with controls]

Demented
17th June 2006, 02:58
I always found control to be my favorite crouch key. Shift made for an interesting jump key as well, since they're over/under eachother. Pounce, meanwhile, gets the much-envied spacebar.

Minor problem:
Crouch-jumping in the hidden can result in me pressing Control, Shift, A, and any other key. Which is something like a super-secret alternative to the windows key. And it drove me mad, because I didn't know why I was tabbing out so I tore out my windows key. ...I put the windows key back later.

So I had to change at least one key. Alt is now jump. I have no idea what shift is for. +walk, maybe.

Mysteriously, you'd think pressing Control-Alt a lot would cause problems, but it doesn't. At least until I'm trying to acces the menu while trying to crouch (Control-Escape), but that hasn't happened yet.

Isolation
17th June 2006, 03:02
Which one of us derailed the thread THIS time?

I swear, US... UK... we all have insanely short attention spans regardless.

But, I digress. I like my Mouse3/X, C, Space combo for jumping and pouncing, as it lets me rapid fire on my pounce, using the odd jump or crouch here and there, making me as agile as "Really agile invisible guy man". He's so badass.

Ging
17th June 2006, 03:19
Wait till the lefties join in, their setups are really wild! :D

SkaveRat
17th June 2006, 03:21
I've seen a leftie plying with only the numpad...:rolleyes:

QReaper
17th June 2006, 03:32
I say the next time you see a "Ging" change your name to Gung, and stab the hell out of them. That'll teach 'em.

...okay fine, have it your way and ban them.

Boxy
17th June 2006, 09:58
God invented the arrow keys for a reason gentlemen. He then conveniently placed SHIFT (for jump), ENTER (for crouch), DEL (for reload) and END (for sec equip) around it to show the true and pure how it SHOULD be played.

chilly
17th June 2006, 10:35
Lol Ging you numpty. ~bans~

peglegpete
17th June 2006, 14:18
It's all about the ESDF (instead of WASD). This frees your pinky up, so you can press more than just shift & control, now you can hit A & Z too. So A is crouch for me. Then space is pounce, right mouse is jump, and i have two side buttons on my mouse, one for pigstick and one for jump.

The tenant of any solid keymapping is binding buttons that are near your movement keys, but not in a way that forces you to take your fingers off the movement keys, especially for "reactionary" or "combat" actions that you'll be using all the time and need to be hit instantly. If you're binding keys just because the action starts with the same letter as the key, you're making it easy to remember the key but harder for yourself in terms of gameplay. You'd be surprised how quickly your brain can memorize keys, even somewhat convoluted ones.

I knew this one guy that played CS in a really good clan, and his "push-to-talk" button was like K or L. So he'd have to either stop moving or stop aiming to talk, which he did plenty of. Yet he refused to bind it to a better key. Some people...

Veon
17th June 2006, 15:51
CTRL = Pounce
Shift = Walk slowly
C = Duck (only on hidden though)
and WASD for controlling.

detached
17th June 2006, 20:27
Wait till the lefties join in, their setups are really wild! :D

Friend of mine is a lefty, and he had crazy configs for a while, til he just learned to use a computer like righties.

Think this was BFVietnam...
Mouse1 - Run
Mouse2 - Fire
Mouse3 - Alt Fire
Scroll - Zoom In/Out
7 - Reload
1 - Crouch
9 - Change Weapon Up
6 - Change Weason Down
Page Dwn - Throw Grenade
0 - Jump

and about all I can remember anymore, been a while. But he had some crazy configs for games.

Veon
17th June 2006, 21:19
Friend of mine is a lefty, and he had crazy configs for a while, til he just learned to use a computer like righties.

Think this was BFVietnam...
Mouse1 - Run
Mouse2 - Fire
Mouse3 - Alt Fire
Scroll - Zoom In/Out
7 - Reload
1 - Crouch
9 - Change Weapon Up
6 - Change Weason Down
Page Dwn - Throw Grenade
0 - Jump

and about all I can remember anymore, been a while. But he had some crazy configs for games.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cyborg
17th June 2006, 21:56
WASD

jump= space
duck = ctrl
mouse1= attack
mouse2= sticker
mouse3= pounce

numkeys for weapon selection.

simple!

Isolation
17th June 2006, 22:02
My numkeys are set up for the radio... not that I use it much, but if I wanted to, I'm ready to roll.

Chas0r
18th June 2006, 11:42
Since I play hidden, which is longer than a year now, I didn't really use CTRL at all. Just noticed that I've unlearnt to reach it :)

Is there any chance to make use of the Windows™-key ? I always thought Alt-Tab was hardcoded to Win, but I remember a game that made use of this combination:confused:

Essobie
18th June 2006, 16:44
It's all about the ESDF (instead of WASD). This frees your pinky up, so you can press more than just shift & control, now you can hit A & Z too. So A is crouch for me.

I've been preaching this setup to right-handers for years now, and I'm surprised it hasn't been used in default FPS setups in all professional titles at this point. I believe Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight was the first to have ESDF as the default. I think Tribes also did, but I can't remember for sure.

Outside of the fact that it frees more room on the left of your movement keys for more binds, it's on homerow keys which includes the little bump on the F key on most keyboards, allowing you to quickly feel your way to home. Not to mention the ability to type in game chat without moving your left hand...

As peglegpete said, A is duck because your pinky can be used while ring, middle and index fingers are already being used. C in this situation cannot.

At the very least you WASD folks need to put crouch on LShift. :)

MiasmicAnomie
18th June 2006, 16:56

What's funny is, Khu doesn't even play as Khu.

HeLLsLaYer
18th June 2006, 16:58
No no no, you all got it wrong...
WASD (movement)
Ctrl (jump)
C (crouch)
Shift (pounce)
Mousewheel up and down (next weapon and last weapon)
Well, i know it is almost default, but why people dont use CTRL as the jump-key i dont understand...
I used CTRL as jump since,,, I actually think it was in hidden b1a that it was the default... Ging, was it in B1a that ctrl was default jump-key??? i cant quite remember...

MiasmicAnomie
18th June 2006, 17:07
I don't think I'd like any key setup where I'd have to hold two keys to strafe right while in a crouched pounce ...

Of course, everyone thinks my key setup is insane, so ymmv.

SkaveRat
18th June 2006, 17:15
uhm... guys....
should we rename this thread in "post your config here"?

SynxUK
18th June 2006, 23:06
I've come across a couple Ging's on primefarm, could I get a PM with your steam_id buddy? I know it sounds stupid but ill know whether it's you or not.

I'll speak to chilly, and see if it's ok to kick Ging name thieves! I asked one about it, he claimed it was default name. :mad: Thinking I must be stupid.

SkaveRat
18th June 2006, 23:07
I've come across a couple Ging's on primefarm, could I get a PM with your steam_id buddy? I know it sounds stupid but ill know whether it's you or not.

I'll speak to chilly, and see if it's ok to kick Ging name thieves! I asked one about it, he claimed it was default name. :mad: Thinking I must be stupid.
Ging has posted his ID a "few" posts above ;)

hutch
18th June 2006, 23:14
What's funny is, Khu doesn't even play as Khu.
That was how I know it wasent the real thing
:D

SynxUK
18th June 2006, 23:16
Read first page, and posted, sorry missed it. :)

Paegus
18th June 2006, 23:35
so what am i the only person on the planet who uses ALT as Crouch?

though it's an M$ natural keyboard so maybe that has something to do with it.

Chas0r
18th June 2006, 23:44
though it's an M$ natural keyboard so maybe that has something to do with it.
No, THIS is a microsoft keyboard
http://daimyo.org/files/images/570fb5314d1e42591e6396b8bbde800b-22.jpg

CheZDa
19th June 2006, 12:11
You should all try using qwes or asdx for moving. I'll bet you can move around better when being hidden. :p

Veon
19th June 2006, 12:14
I cant believe how much this thread derailed.

SilverDogg
19th June 2006, 18:26
first of all, who cares if there are ppl out there calling themselves ging? hell, there are lots of ppl out there calling themselves SilverDogg, but i dont go around whining about that, i know im the true one (;>).
the danger is when these with this nick are saying that they are this ging (the hidden-ging) and think they own the world. otherwise, let them have their fun.
but now though, it seems to be some mistake on behalf of ging, so.. hehu! ;P

secondly, my controller is as follow.

WASD - steering (duh!)
ctrl - pounce
space - jump
mb1 - fire
mb2 - sticker
1-8 - radio messages

and uhm.. i think thats it...

Aries_1
20th June 2006, 05:48
Just so you guys know, I had to reinstall Hidden: Source one time and my name defaulted to Ging - had to change it back. It could very possibly be that it is Ging's little trademark, or speck of recognition stamped to all those UnnamedPlayers.

hutch
20th June 2006, 07:29
Just so you guys know, I had to reinstall Hidden: Source one time and my name defaulted to Ging - had to change it back. It could very possibly be that it is Ging's little trademark, or speck of recognition stamped to all those UnnamedPlayers.
Then we should destroy them! muahahaahhahahhhahahah!
It just seems that people who don't bother changing their names are more than ofthen playing the part of ambiguity and will be more of a dick then someone with a real wide known name.

just my two cents.

Daedalus
20th June 2006, 11:08
Eh why not.

WASD - Movement
Q - Pounce (and secondary equip for marines)
E - Use
Ctrl - Crouch
C - Aura
Space - Jump
Mouse1 - Slash
Mouse2 - Stick
F - Radio 2

Veon
20th June 2006, 12:23
No, Ging's CFG accidently snuck in.

SkaveRat
20th June 2006, 13:53
No, Ging's CFG accidently snuck in.
why ppl never read whole threads? o.O

Darkhand
15th June 2009, 16:23
The stats site maxes out at 30 results, and there are more than 30 users who have used the name Ging. :D

Sniper
15th June 2009, 16:52
Way to revive a 3 year old thread... :rolleyes:

Ging
15th June 2009, 17:23
clearly there's something in the air that's making people necro all these 3 year old posts... or it's an attempt to return to better times, when there were new releases?

Is this an organised, systematic approach to making me release a new version? (if so, I'm not sure it's working)

[TSAT]Flow
15th June 2009, 17:40
ZOMFG! He didn't say it doesn't work like usual!

Our plan is starting to work out!

Darkhand
15th June 2009, 19:05
Holy crap! That's my worst necro in the history of the internets.

I read the forums exclusively through the 'New Posts' link, so something caused this to pop up there. Would explain all the necros. (Either that or there's an evil internet lich running rampant through the interweb raising an army of undead threads to use to take over the world.)

Digit*
15th June 2009, 20:37
OH OH OH! I SEE THAT PEEPLEZ HAZ POSTED KEYBOARD SETUP IN HERE! MUST.....ADD.....MINE.....

Crouch = c
Jump = space
Left-Ctrl = pounce
Mouse 1 = attack 1
Mouse 2 = attack 2
Shift = walk

Something along those general lines and ofcourse the obvious setup (e is for "+use", r is for "reload" etc.)

[TSAT]Flow
15th June 2009, 20:38
OH OH OH! I SEE THAT PEEPLEZ HAZ POSTED KEYBOARD SETUP IN HERE! MUST.....ADD.....MINE.....

Crouch = c
Jump = space
Left-Ctrl = pounce
Mouse 1 = attack 1
Mouse 2 = attack 2
Shift = walk

Something along those general lines and ofcourse the obvious setup (e is for "+use", r is for "reload" etc.)

Same here but Left-Ctrl and Shift inverted, but "walk" doesn't do anything anyway... :rolleyes:

/Edit: Oh, right, I got mouse5 for Paeg's random taunts :)

Master of Puppets
15th June 2009, 21:01
bind "x" "say Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :D"
bind "SPACE" "+jump"
bind "ALT" "+duck"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "taunt" (paegs random taunt, awesome with g9 unlocked scroll wheel :D - it just keeps going and going and going :) )
bind "MWHEELUP" "+attack2" (PS)
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack" (normal atck)
bind "MOUSE2" "+aurapulse"
bind "MOUSE4" "+pounce"
bind "MOUSE5" "say sry"

:)

[TSAT]Flow
15th June 2009, 21:22
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=277

:rolleyes:

/Edit: Just realized... "Fakenicker"? wtf?

Genre
15th June 2009, 22:47
I'll bump this thread myself with my keymapping:

wasd - movement
c - pounce
q - taunt
x - radioflower
g - voicerecord
y - say
u - teamsay
k - kill
mouse1 - attack1
mouse2 - attack2
mwheelup - say sry (mwheeldown is unbound, that movement is awkward for me)
f - flashlight/adrenl (I don't use anything else)
t - spray

Then I have my g-keys (g15 keyboard)
g6 - brings me to the steam community overlay, so shift+tab are macro'd
g1 - toggles between my iris and 617 mouse configurations (higher sens and accel when 617 for physing)
g2 - toggles my auto-taunt when I'm pouncing/attacking

Sniper
16th June 2009, 04:47
Oh you have a G15 just like me! :cool:

Genre
16th June 2009, 05:26
I forgot to say I use crouch on Left Shift

Paegus
16th June 2009, 07:13
I read the forums exclusively through the 'New Posts' link

ya i can't see how i ever managed to check forums before they came up with that little gem.

if it's not in that list i just ain't interested :D

Isolation
16th June 2009, 10:18
Fakenicker... that word makes my dictionary and thesaurus cry.

...and I can't believe it's 3 years later and I'm still posting here. Longest time I've ever stayed on one board.

Darkhand
16th June 2009, 17:26
...and I can't believe it's 3 years later and I'm still posting here. Longest time I've ever stayed on one board.

I'm pushing 7 years on some of my 'home' forums. :eek:

And I'm still in touch with several people I met on Usenet in like 1996. :eek::eek::eek:

Specht
16th June 2009, 18:13
Joining the boat:

ctrl = crouch
left shift = pounce
z = radio flower
k = kill

Stuff like that...

Darkhand
16th June 2009, 18:33
My main controls are pretty much the same for all games:

WASD
Left CTRL - Crouch

I have pounce on Mouse4 (mouse thumb button). Useful in L4D as well, I have my uberhax pistol autofire/hunter pounce on the same button. :eek:

Zabiela
16th June 2009, 21:08
Putting my fingers on WASD and then putting my pinky on L-Ctrl is so painful. I dont know how anyone does it.

RDFG with s for crouch ftw.

vlees91
16th June 2009, 21:32
Putting my fingers on WASD and then putting my pinky on L-Ctrl is so painful. I dont know how anyone does it.

wow this actually feels a lot better <:
but then TAB is quite far away to check the score (who is alive/dead) very fast

Darkhand
16th June 2009, 21:48
It was a little awkward at first for me too, but I play the piano (or try to anyway), maybe that helps.

I wonder if there's a correlation between playing an instrument and using the left CTRL key to crouch... There's a study to be done!! :D

Sniper
16th June 2009, 22:07

You must have small hands. If I try that I'd have to play with my knuckles.

Master of Puppets
16th June 2009, 22:07
Im playing guitar but i cba to use my pinky with ctrl when i can reach alt as good as space :)

Genre
16th June 2009, 22:51
I've played piano all my life and have no problem reaching my ctrl key using WASD, it's just more comfortable to use shift as my pinky rests on it anyway so I don't have to make a crouch toggle. That would impede my movements

Zabiela
17th June 2009, 02:25
You must have small hands. If I try that I'd have to play with my knuckles.

I dont know, does your hand look any different, because you can see here how much tension is on my pinky if I use WASD and ctrl:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/Walouf/wasdvsrdfg.jpg

And then Q, W, A and Z are all easily accessed by my pinky. My aura is W, my equipment is Q, A is last used weapon, Z is radio menu.

Specht
17th June 2009, 06:27
The way you put your pinky there looks painful, you can raise your wrist, so all your fingers stay "stretched".

I also play guitar, that's why most positions are fine to me, but I used K as talk sometime ago, and used my left hand thumb to press it, yes, that really was painful to my wrist.

Paegus
17th June 2009, 07:12
/bandwagon

keeping in mind that i have this keyboard (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=microsoft+natural+4000+uk) and this mouse (http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=logitech+mx1000) so using WASD i have my thumb on L-Alt and my left hand has effectively 12 buttons to play with.

bind "ENTER" "say_team"
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "SPACE" "+voicerecord"
bind "#" "echo hi"
bind "'" "say"
bind "*" "equip 4"
bind "," "incrementvar volume 0 0.5 0.02; click"
bind "-" "mat_reloadallmaterials"
bind "." "incrementvar volume 0 1 0.1; click"
bind "/" "incrementvar volume 0 0.5 0.5"
bind "0" "slot10"
bind "1" "slot1"
bind "2" "slot2"
bind "3" "slot3"
bind "4" "slot4"
bind "5" "slot5"
bind "6" "slot6"
bind "7" "slot7"
bind "8" "slot8"
bind "9" "slot9"
bind "=" "toggleconsole; admin"
bind "[" "hsm_prop int m_MoveType 3"
bind "\" "say hi"
bind "]" "hsm_prop int m_MoveType 2"
bind "`" "toggleconsole"
bind "a" "+tleft"
bind "b" "impulse 201"
bind "c" "m_radio"
bind "d" "+tright"
bind "e" "+use"
bind "f" "+aura"
bind "g" "dropammo"
bind "h" "hud_reloadscheme"
bind "i" "sm_cexec #bots radio"
bind "j" "incrementvar cl_hvision 0 1 1"
bind "k" "+radiomenu"
bind "l" "sm_blink bot"
bind "m" "classmenu"
bind "n" "radio 22"
bind "o" "give weapon_sonic"
bind "p" "incrementvar cl_showfps 0 2 -1; incrementvar cl_showpos 0 1 1"
bind "q" "lastinv"
bind "r" "+reload"
bind "s" "+tback"
bind "t" "+showscores"
bind "u" "hsm_prop f m_flStamina 100"
bind "v" "radio 10"
bind "w" "+tforward"
bind "x" "m_radio2"
bind "y" "+radiomenu"
bind "z" "radio 99"
bind "|" "say lol"
bind "BACKSPACE" "+attack2" // DON'T Freak out.. that's actually the button between the Back and Forward button on the side of my mouse.
bind "ALT" "+duck"
bind "SHIFT" "+speed"
bind "F1" "+t_demo"
bind "F2" "rcon reload"
bind "F3" "toggleconsole; admin"
bind "F4" "rcon hdn_restartround"
bind "F5" "screenshot"
bind "F6" "say timeleft;timeleft"
bind "F7" "say nextmap;nextmap"
bind "F8" "say nextmap;nextmap"
bind "F10" "hsm_spech"
bind "F12" "jpeg"
bind "DEL" "sv_cheats 1;incrementvar r_drawrenderboxes 0 1 1"
bind "PGDN" "sv_cheats 1;incrementvar mat_wireframe 0 2 2"
bind "PGUP" "sv_cheats 1;incrementvar r_drawopaquerenderables 0 1 1"
bind "HOME" "incrementvar cl_demoviewoverride 0 1 1"
bind "END" "demo_togglepause"
bind "KP_HOME" "changeclass 1;primary 3"
bind "KP_PGUP" "equip 3"
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "changeclass 0;primary 2"
bind "KP_5" "secondary 1"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "equip 2"
bind "KP_END" "changeclass 1;primary 1"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "secondary 0"
bind "KP_PGDN" "equip 1"
bind "KP_ENTER" "changeclass 1"
bind "KP_INS" "changeclass 0;primary 0"
bind "KP_DEL" "equip 0"
bind "KP_PLUS" "changeclass 0"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump"
bind "MWHEELUP" "+jump"
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack"
bind "MOUSE2" "+impounce"
bind "MOUSE4" "+jump"
bind "PAUSE" "echo hi"

[TSAT]Flow
17th June 2009, 19:08
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump"
bind "MWHEELUP" "+jump"

Zomfg, bunnyhopper! :eek:

Paegus
18th June 2009, 06:29
not really... but i sometimes need to test things...

<_<

>_>

toejam316
18th June 2009, 09:54
Wow, this thread sure has stayed derailed.
I figure I may as well join in on the fun.
Keep this in mind though - as Ging said, us lefties have wild configs.

Left Arrow - Strafe Left
Right Arrow - Strafe Right
Up Arrow - Foward
Back Arrow - Backwards
Right Alt - Crouch
Del - Quick Switch
Enter - Use
Space - Jump
Mouse5 - Pounce
Num 0 - Taunt Menu
Mouse Up + Mouse Down = Weapon Select

That's what I remember, at least. Weird eh?

vlees91
18th June 2009, 10:09

That's how I played CS 1.2/1.3 a long time ago (with my left hand on those keys and the rith hand on the mouse to aim :D)

Darkhand
18th June 2009, 18:59
Wow, this thread sure has stayed derailed

Hey, I bring a thread back from the dead, it stays alive for keeps. :cool:

I figure I may as well join in on the fun.
Keep this in mind though - as Ging said, us lefties have wild configs.

Left Arrow - Strafe Left
Right Arrow - Strafe Right
Up Arrow - Foward
Back Arrow - Backwards
Right Alt - Crouch
Del - Quick Switch
Enter - Use
Space - Jump
Mouse5 - Pounce
Num 0 - Taunt Menu
Mouse Up + Mouse Down = Weapon Select

Hang on, how can you reach the right ALT, let alone space, with your right hand fingers on the arrow keys?!

Specht
19th June 2009, 15:39
Hey, I bring a thread back from the dead, it stays alive for keeps. :cool:

Your Necromancer spells are good and long lasting, how much mana did you use?

Darkhand
19th June 2009, 17:07
Your Necromancer spells are good and long lasting, how much mana did you use?

Quite a bit... Used several components: Non Payus Attentionia, Ignorus Datus, and Blindus Postus. Casting time was significant, and I burned like 80% of my mana. :p