PDA

View Full Version : When will it all end?

Jah Ith Ber
15th June 2006, 21:48
Jeezus, idiots after idiots...

I recorded all small demo of people being asshats in ThunderInnovations (PS = off, WEIGHTED) and Lemon (even tho not on the demo at the end off all the tking he would pop in and fool around with Penis in ur bum, and I Kill prostitues and wait the whole damn round moving around boxes and it got so damn annoying I just left the server and came here.)

So anyway I caught a small demo of I Kill prostitutes and Penis in ur Bum (but not Lemon.. sry) teamkilling. And also on a sidenote 2 other people started tking too (Testimate and David Barber), I don't care what you do about them but I would've started tking too, but I didn't, I felt like recording it and banning them.

So here's the demo:
http://rapidshare.de/files/23154550/retards.dem.html

And here's the picture:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/WhiTeLoGiX/hdn_stalkyard0013.jpg

mullen1200
15th June 2006, 22:02
This is why I got my own server, not that it works most of the damn time, something with the build causes crashes all the time. But I got my own server do I can play it often, give admin to clan members (9th Infantry) and weed out these 10 year old idiots

Jah Ith Ber
15th June 2006, 22:04
This is why I got my own server, not that it works most of the damn time, something with the build causes crashes all the time. But I got my own server do I can play it often, give admin to clan members (9th Infantry) and weed out these 10 year old idiots

Amen. D: Wish I had my own server.

Can't See
15th June 2006, 22:40
My biggest complaint aswell. I have MANY threads on this very same topic.

New version has spawned TONS of assholes!!!

Testiment is a great guy so I can take up on his side he would not TK unless this was something wayyyyy out of hand.

chilly
15th June 2006, 23:16
Tossers the lot of em! As to those wanting their own servers, well...~says nothing to avoid being banned~

ThunderDan
23rd June 2006, 09:36
Thanks for the post - I was out for the past week.

Taken care of.