PDA

View Full Version : Standard Government Issue (Server)

af7ersh0ck
14th June 2006, 19:58
At about 2:00 - 3:00 PM GMT-5, on 6/14/06, I encountered a player by the name of TheFlying4ce. I'm sure many of you may recognise this name, as apparently he's pretty well known. I'm posting here because I have reason to believe he is a wallhacker.

Earlier today (the same day listed above), I had encountered him on my server (617 - The New 666 | TH:S Server), and after carefully watching him track me down perfectly, while I was hidden, numerous times, I banned him for 30 minutes from my server. I caught him staring directly at me across the trainyard on the hdn_traindepot map (using Auravision), through numerous traincars. Yes, I know there are gaps where you can see under the cars, but on top of this, he was standing up, behind the flatbed car on the far end of the trainyard.

I watched him do this for about 10 seconds, and moved around to see if he'd follow my movements. He did. When I eventually ran up to him, he never "laid eyes off me" and shot me perfectly from 30 or so feet away.

I do not have a demo of this, or a recording for that matter, but later I found him on the Standard Government Issue server (as stated in the title), where he was doing such things not dissimilar from those of wallhacking. He was hidden at least 4 out of every 5 times on the hdn_docks and hdn_derelict maps, and on numerous occasions made it clear that he was using something other than his instinct to track down the Hidden and shoot him. The first tip-off that he was continuing the behaviour he displayed on my server was when I watched him on the balcony of the hdn_docks map. He abruptly stopped at one point, aimed at the wall, moved to his left along the walkway for 10 or 20 feet, and continued until he ran into a room, never taking his eye off the wall. He immediately shot 2 barrels and, to my surprise, the hidden flew out from behind them - dead. He had done it again.

Some other strange tipoffs came from the fact that he was an "extraordinary marine" when it came to tracking down and killing the hidden, yet he was not nearly as wonderful a player when he was the hidden. Also, on both occasions I had played with him, we were on insecure servers. I do not secure my server normally (although I will now), and the Standard Government Issue server was insecure as well.

I was able to record numerous demos of this sketchy behaviour, located here (http://rapidshare.de/files/23065283/TheFlying4ce-Wallhacker.rar.html").

His SteamID is STEAM_0:1:1160286, and he says he also goes by the nickname of Joecool.

Happy hunting, just one more hacker to ban.

P.S. How can you tell if someone hacks? Well... My first account got VAC-Banned for wallhacking, so I should know what kind of behaviour a hacker has shouldn't I?

Can't See
14th June 2006, 21:02
At about 2:00 - 3:00 PM GMT-5, on 6/14/06, I encountered a player by the name of TheFlying4ce. I'm sure many of you may recognise this name, as apparently he's pretty well known.

Never seen that name before