PDA

View Full Version : Pointblank problem...

SynxUK
13th June 2006, 17:40
When I was on stalkyard, I got shotgunned to the face at point blank, I was in a corner and he backed up into me, got stuck, realised and shotgunned me. My game crashed and went back to my desktop. I thought nothing of it and took a break and enjoyed the sun, not letting anything ruin my day.

UNTIL! LOL... It happened a second time. This time on origin. Same theory, I was above spawn other side of glass, normally where IRIS go, there was one already up there so as i began pigstick he backed into me, got stuck, realised, 90degree turn left, Bang, bang, bang, bang (crashed game noise) It quit to desktop, and i came here.

Foolish old me instead of looking at the send/dont send details stuffage, I forgot, and just clicked dont send.

Next time, If and when, ill be sure to edit or repost in this thread the cause. Anyone else had this problem? Or just me?

Phoenix_Bomb
13th June 2006, 18:42
You were just owned too hard.

On a serious note, maybe post your computer specs? I really don't think I can help either way, but I just thought I'd throw that in there. =P

Cranky
13th June 2006, 19:31
When I was on stalkyard, I got shotgunned to the face at point blank, I was in a corner and he backed up into me, got stuck, realised and shotgunned me. My game crashed and went back to my desktop. I thought nothing of it and took a break and enjoyed the sun, not letting anything ruin my day.

UNTIL! LOL... It happened a second time. This time on origin. Same theory, I was above spawn other side of glass, normally where IRIS go, there was one already up there so as i began pigstick he backed into me, got stuck, realised, 90degree turn left, Bang, bang, bang, bang (crashed game noise) It quit to desktop, and i came here.

Foolish old me instead of looking at the send/dont send details stuffage, I forgot, and just clicked dont send.

Next time, If and when, ill be sure to edit or repost in this thread the cause. Anyone else had this problem? Or just me?

haha, the shottie shot you so hard you fell off the intarweb!

Sonic
13th June 2006, 19:42
Your computer is so sucky, it can't even process pwnage!

SynxUK
15th June 2006, 22:11
Constructive comments guys, love it. Seriously, they amused me for a whole 2 seconds each, good work. Sept Sonic, you're in my bad books, I came across you in a server, you were sat in spectate, and me, being friendly to other hidden players whom I've seen in forums, when i come across them I greet them. Apon greeting you, there was no reply. AFK 2 lose.

As for "it" ill just deal with it for now, and try to watch how close I get. I'm looking into new GFX cards anyway.

Klaus Brockley
17th June 2006, 10:51
lol sonic you have a big mouth why dont you acctuly try help instead of being a prick?

-<<SyycK>>-
17th June 2006, 11:21
Oh gawd... you've opened the box! RUN! RUN LITTLE PEON!