PDA

View Full Version : Minor, but noticed...

SynxUK
13th June 2006, 10:49
From B4, I dont know if you have only tested B4 with certain screen resolutions, but I was switching between 800x600 and 1024x768 and the green writing while in spectate, slightly overlapped the white text, "location" next to it.

And also :p on the player selection screen the paper clip on one of the Black players, (I believe its under Isaac Lewis) makes him look like he has some crazy mohawk hairstyle going on. :eek: :rolleyes: Once its noticed, its kinda funny, but for some reason a little weird.

And, been mentioned, Adrenaline, due to new motion blur is extremely hard to use for benefit. Flashlight, again almost useless from LAM and no real need for it.

GIGAR
13th June 2006, 10:53
When you change screen resolutions, you have to restart the game, in order to make it go back to normal.
But I agree, the adrenaline is (almost) useless now.

Demented
13th June 2006, 11:56
Adrenaline is now for running from pipebombs or TKers. It's as useful now as the flashlight, LAGs, and, arguably, that one sonic alarm.

Not sure if that's really a bug/issue, though.
The resolution bug might just be the result of switching resolutions. Change the resolution, then restart the game (closing out HL2.exe and starting it up again) and the HUD should work properly.

Ging
13th June 2006, 13:19
If you ever change any video settings while in game, do hud_reloadscheme in the console - it's just how valve designed the hud / vgui system.

SynxUK
13th June 2006, 16:26
thanks ill let you know the outcome.