PDA

View Full Version : Small problem.. Okay so it's HUGE

Lone Ranger
7th June 2006, 20:24
yeah.. Basically with Steam I can't use my orrignal HL CD key because I don't recall the e-mail address, user name, or PW I used for the account I had made. Matter of fact even after months of contacting Steam support I have recieved no help.

But that's kind of off subject, I can use steam with my HL2 CD Key, but for some reason I can't seem to get Hidden, or some of the other third party DL's I have to show up on my games list.. Hopefully someone can help me.

And I'm not sure how this works on this forum, whether it tells me via e-mail that I have recieved a reply or not.. Alittle busy day to day with the army and shit so I would love if someone could send me an e-mail at my private address reguarding this matter..

Gohan_xe@hotmail.com if you havn't seen it yet. If not I'll just try to remember to check back.

Calystic
9th June 2006, 13:13
sure that all the third party games u install goes to steam/steamapps/sourcemods :eek: folder ?

Ging
9th June 2006, 14:11
Ok, do you have HL2 and not the HL2DM / CSS package?

Lone Ranger
9th June 2006, 18:54
sure that all the third party games u install goes to steam/steamapps/sourcemods :eek: folder ?

Yeap.. they're in the soucemods folder... And I just opened steam for the first time in days and the hidden is in the list, but my other third party game is not.. Any ideas as to why?

Lone Ranger
9th June 2006, 18:55
Ok, do you have HL2 and not the HL2DM / CSS package?

Yes I have HL2..

Veon
9th June 2006, 19:01
Yes I have HL2..
Source Multiplayer package or Half-Life 2 Retail?