PDA

View Full Version : Asshat in DC 2

Pan the Goat God
29th May 2006, 04:31
sigh

"Mounce" STEAM_0:1:7313181

Teamwounding, Tking, and being a dick. Apparently, he liked my name:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4074/mounce6vu.jpg

and the demo of his TK shenanigans..plus some of me playing around as the Hidden in the middle, then back to him TKing.

mounce.dem (http://storeandserve.com/download/259399/mounce.dem.html)

Isolation
29th May 2006, 05:00
My, what a colorful vocabulary that player had...

Anywho, I tend to stay away from DC lately. It seems each time I play, I run into someone like that... to DC admins: What's the likelyhood of implimenting an autokick/ban on abusive players? I would think it would be easy to code a simple "If teamwound over X amount divided between X players, kick" plugin.

hutch
29th May 2006, 05:55
Props to you Pan, please everyone ban the mofo.
Not that I hate asshats or anything. :)

chilly
29th May 2006, 09:37
nuked from primefarm

edit°
29th May 2006, 12:40
My, what a colorful vocabulary that player had...

Anywho, I tend to stay away from DC lately. It seems each time I play, I run into someone like that... to DC admins: What's the likelyhood of implimenting an autokick/ban on abusive players? I would think it would be easy to code a simple "If teamwound over X amount divided between X players, kick" plugin.

At smokeys we've got the 5 slap autoban in place, works pretty well if you get a bunch of players who actually slap the tker.

SilverDogg
29th May 2006, 14:39
At smokeys we've got the 5 slap autoban in place, works pretty well if you get a bunch of players who actually slap the tker.

i know you can slap when you have been killed by a tker, but is it possible to slap a player without being killed by him/her?

Felf
29th May 2006, 15:05
only as admin ;)

A quick nooby question: how do I aquire a person's steamID ? i was on smokey's the other day and there were a few noobs messing about on there, and i was trying to get a demo/steamID, but i couldnt. I just worked out the demo part, but steamID still eludes me...

Don't you think an auto-ban system is a bit extreme? There are sometimes extenuating circumstances, and it is completely possible to get 5 teamkills over a few rounds if you're using a weapon like the shotty or P90... auto-kick i think is reasonable, or autoban for a day or something... but i think a demo/steamID should have to be sent to the admin for a perma-ban.

hutch
29th May 2006, 15:23
type status in console :)

SilverDogg
29th May 2006, 15:40
while you are asking that, i might just ask.

i sometimes accidently kill ppl, but the counter reset everytime i leave the server right? so that i dont have 5 tks over my lifetime and then im banned, because that would suck ;P

edit°
29th May 2006, 15:45
only as admin ;)

A quick nooby question: how do I aquire a person's steamID ? i was on smokey's the other day and there were a few noobs messing about on there, and i was trying to get a demo/steamID, but i couldnt. I just worked out the demo part, but steamID still eludes me...

Don't you think an auto-ban system is a bit extreme? There are sometimes extenuating circumstances, and it is completely possible to get 5 teamkills over a few rounds if you're using a weapon like the shotty or P90... auto-kick i think is reasonable, or autoban for a day or something... but i think a demo/steamID should have to be sent to the admin for a perma-ban.

All the TKs have to be punished by the victim, and most people who come back regularly know that you only slap if someone has deliberately tked you. I neally got rid of someone the other day for slapping even though he knew it was an accident, it won't be tollerated.

MiasmicAnomie
29th May 2006, 16:19
He's on permanant time-out. Thanks for the report, Pan.

ThunderDan
29th May 2006, 23:34
Gone - he was over 80% tk's on my server.

http://hidden2.thunderinnovations.com/index.php?search=STEAM_0:1:7313181

Mounce
21st December 2006, 06:38
Hmm, I would assume this is old, but after seeing this, I knew i had to register...

Guess someone likes me? (An impersonator)

I don't sound like that, i can be mouthy, but:

1. I don't TK unless someone tk's me first

2. (From the screenshot) I NEVER spell the word 'Fagget' that way, If i ever use it, it will be 'Faggot'

3. I remember Pan a LONG time ago, so this must be old, but the biggest thing is, Thats not my steamid, so it must not have been the 'Real' Me....

its pretty sad that someone would Impersonate me to make me look bad, it must be one of those retarded kids that TK (Obviously)

I know if it wasn't me, i have nothing to fear because its not my steamid, I am just stating here, so my name/reputation, however much it is, doesn't get soiled by stupid tk'ing retards on a game.

(Looking for a reply!)

- Mounce

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 07:55
Thats good to know. As soon as I saw the name mounce, I remembered you. I've never seen you tk, and i was surprised.

Good thing you cleared it up incase one of us necro'ed this and thought you got another steam account :P

Scuzzy
21st December 2006, 14:18
I hadn't seen this post today and when I saw the name I was fairly surprised. The real Mounce may have a language problem, but he's not a TKer. I've added this guy to our ban list.

Scuzzy

Mounce
21st December 2006, 15:19
thanks scuzzy, that means a lot :rolleyes:

but yea, I guess it was a good thing i said something, since AFTER being banned from O-T, which was the nicest lag-free place, i'm mainly at FNFC, and seem to be ranked No.1, and have been given awards for being the Highest skilled player in the server for a whole month and over, Which makes me happy (never knew it was ranked!) was quite shocking to learn that there were Hidden: Source stats everywhere :eek:

and also, the one thing that annoys me, I can't view that demo, I want to see what shit was pulled under my name, i have the .dem file in the hidden folder, type playdemo mounce.dem in the console, but then it pulls up some crap and makes an 'error' (Can't do it for some reason)

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 20:38
thanks scuzzy, that means a lot :rolleyes:

but yea, I guess it was a good thing i said something, since AFTER being banned from O-T, which was the nicest lag-free place, i'm mainly at FNFC, and seem to be ranked No.1, and have been given awards for being the Highest skilled player in the server for a whole month and over, Which makes me happy (never knew it was ranked!) was quite shocking to learn that there were Hidden: Source stats everywhere :eek:

and also, the one thing that annoys me, I can't view that demo, I want to see what shit was pulled under my name, i have the .dem file in the hidden folder, type playdemo mounce.dem in the console, but then it pulls up some crap and makes an 'error' (Can't do it for some reason)

Just TRY and dethrone my physkills score :D

For the demo, try pressing ctrl+shift+F2, and it will bring up a little demo player, and u can browse to a demo file.

Mounce
21st December 2006, 20:59
i won't try to do anything, i just want to have 1 point in anything possible, my newest goal is to kill someone with an explosive barrel....but i'm really curious, if you knife the barrel ONCE, does it blow up, or start on fire? i dare not to try myself :| :confused:

ALSO, the Ctrl+Shift+F2 doesn't work, it does the same thing, here is what it says:

Playing demo from mounce.dem.

Hidden : Source B3
Map: hdn_highrise
Players: 8 / 9
Build 2596
Server Number 250
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_reserve_slots set to 1), skipping
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_tickrate set to 66), skipping
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_nextmap set to hdn_discovery), skipping
SetConVar: No such cvar ( hdn_randomselect set to 1), skipping
SetConVar: No such cvar ( sv_secure set to 1), skipping
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
Initializing renderer...
RecvProp type doesn't match server type for DT_Team/"player_array"
Host_EndGame: CL_ParseClassInfo_EndClasses: CreateDecoders failed.

Daedalus
22nd December 2006, 09:27
ALSO, the Ctrl+Shift+F2 doesn't work, it does the same thing, here is what it says

It's Shift + F2.

EmeralDragon
22nd December 2006, 17:12
i won't try to do anything, i just want to have 1 point in anything possible, my newest goal is to kill someone with an explosive barrel....but i'm really curious, if you knife the barrel ONCE, does it blow up, or start on fire? i dare not to try myself :| :confused:

I believe I tried it once. Lets just say it didn't end well. :p

Mounce
22nd December 2006, 21:02
yea, I am afraid i will try, but in the end look like a fool, because either 1 knife makes it blow up (not sure) or if they see me pick up a barrel, they will shoot it, and it will blow up in my face (has happened before), but I MUST get that goal

ThunderDan
22nd December 2006, 23:10
Just to add a little to your original question. The name that the guy used on my server was Wu Tang, so he probably was changing his name a bit.

Dripfed
23rd December 2006, 00:20
Thanks for this information. I have ordered his destruction.

Mounce
23rd December 2006, 00:29
lol, destruction, sounds funny