PDA

View Full Version : My Bugs List

Knigh7s
29th May 2006, 00:31
1.) When choosing to use the sight lasers, after a close quarter situation with the hidden and I survive, my sight laser disappears for the rest of the round.

2.) When in spectator mode (or dead) half a second into switching to any camera view, all physical objects including players disappear, rendering it useless to watch what is going on. Especially if the round takes its full allotted time with nothing to see(if you died fast and first), gets pretty boring fast.

If this helps, here are my system stats:

BIOS: Phoenix Tech
Processor:Intel 2800Mhz
Ram: 2g
Graphics: GeForce 6200SE TurboCache 256mb

Yaya, Its a work computer, so its not all that great!

Boxy
29th May 2006, 00:48
1.) When choosing to use the sight lasers, after a close quarter situation with the hidden and I survive, my sight laser disappears for the rest of the round.
Turn the LAM off and then back on, should sort you out for now, im sure a coder boffin will look into it.

2.) When in spectator mode (or dead) half a second into switching to any camera view, all physical objects including players disappear, rendering it useless to watch what is going on. Especially if the round takes its full allotted time with nothing to see(if you died fast and first), gets pretty boring fast.
Press your crouch button to goto Marine Spec cam for a few secs and then press it again to go back to the arena cams, all entities should be drawn now. Again I tihnk this may have been or hopefully will be fixed in future releases.

Hope that helps.