PDA

View Full Version : Extra clip bug

Cranky
21st May 2006, 19:34
I have found that if you fire the FNP-9 until you do not have any ammo left, it shows about half the animation and then it resets the number of shots left but not the clips left meaning you actually had an extra clip stored somewhere. If you now switch the weapons and switch back you can fire 1/2 shots and then it shows the animation again. If you let it complete youll end up with full shots again. Not a big deal though, since hidden wont die in those few shots anyways. besides having to switch back and forth gimps you. I just wanted to air it though...

Ging
21st May 2006, 20:57
I'm not sure it's actually giving you any extra ammo, but I'll take a look and double check.

Cranky
22nd May 2006, 09:30
I'm not sure it's actually giving you any extra ammo, but I'll take a look and double check.

From my point of view it does, it seems to display the blood animation when shooting at teammates/hidden so it seems like it gives and extra clip.

Ging
22nd May 2006, 12:17
have you looked at their health afterwards? Has it gone down? Have you killed the hidden with the extra ammo?

Otherwise, it's just showing you client side effects.

Cranky
22nd May 2006, 19:14
have you looked at their health afterwards? Has it gone down? Have you killed the hidden with the extra ammo?

Otherwise, it's just showing you client side effects.

Checked this out on Smokey's PS=ON Random=ON today and it seems to not record damage done to players. It seems it's just a clientside bug. No fix is required since it doesn't happen too often as well as it doesn't actually have any effect to the game.