PDA

View Full Version : Hacker banned from Custom Killers

InsaneAction
19th May 2006, 08:18
[TEAPARTY] WET BOX
IP: 24.163.199.149
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8057975

He was useing a speed hack and an aim bot there was no question about it..........
Heres a Screen Shot of my HLSW ban list.................

Sorry no demo he started to empty out my server really fast and i wanted him out of there ASAP..................
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/InsaneAction/HackerHLSWSS.jpg

B.Diamonds
19th May 2006, 08:20
I was there, didn't want to deal with the demo part, even the pubs said how did he get there that fast.

M_C
19th May 2006, 08:45
Here we go again...

http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=3208

No demo/SS/proof, no accusations, no bans. :(

EDIT: If you VAC secure your server, you'll see less of that, they won't risk it as often.

InsaneAction
19th May 2006, 09:01
Ill level with you guys now because i like for people to know me before they judge me and/or my statments, I have played dod/CS from beta and HL2/source games from the date they came out. I have hacked in the past when i was a n00b and its all i knew how to do. I no longer hack and have a level of respect for the games now....

I started playin your Kick A$$ game durning B2a stages and now i can go 33 and 0 no problem vs. when i started it was more like 5 and 20..........

I guess what im trying to say is im not some power abusive admin and i was just trying to report a problem, if you wish to toss this information out the window and pay it no attenshion then im sorry to hear that....

on a side note i did not know that i needed a SS/Demo to prove that someone was hacking on my server, but from now on i will try my best to get one before i report anything.............

(this post is not ment to flame or start anything i just made it to inform)

EDIT: Our server was secure till we changed a few things and we are in the process of securing it again as we speak........

M_C
19th May 2006, 09:11
I guess what im trying to say is im not some power abusive admin and i was just trying to report a problem, if you wish to toss this information out the window and pay it no attenshion then im sorry to hear that....

on a side note i did not know that i needed a SS/Demo to prove that someone was hacking on my server, but from now on i will try my best to get one before i report anything.............

(this post is not ment to flame or start anything i just made it to inform)

EDIT: Our server was secure till we changed a few things and we are in the process of securing it again as we speak........
It's nothing personal, it's just what's right. Your server has rules, my server has rules and the forum has rules for making those accusations. Your rule (like most of us) is no cheating. Ging's rule requires proof to post the accusation. My rule (and other admins') is no bans without seeing that proof to verify it. I'm sorry, but a screenshot of your 2 line banlist in HLSW isn't proof. Again, it's not personal.