PDA

View Full Version : MrLector = Hacker w/ proof

SynxUK
17th May 2006, 14:16
MrLector in a server with about 4/5 other players one of which also said he has proof an will post it an stuff, think his name was Fanor or something he'll post soon.

If anyone can tell me how i can post 2 demos which have proof that MrLector hax please tell me where i can upload them. thanks. in the mean time heres his ID anyway.

Picture of steamID (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/Parox/hdn_traindepot0000.jpg)

STEAM_0:06653056

Faron
17th May 2006, 14:43
Played with/against him too (name was IRIS Member in that server).

I got two demo's, both a bit unclear because the hidden spawnrushed twice but every bit helps.

http://files.filefront.com/MrLectorrar/;5069065;;/fileinfo.html

(if you want to upload demo's/files/anything that isn't bigger than 1 gigabyte go register at www.filefront.com for free)

He also insulted people for noob every time he killed someone and if you said he was hacking he just said that you where the one hacking.

Mr_Spoon
17th May 2006, 14:49
I've been watching this guy for a few days on the Primefarm servers racking up ridiculous scores just as IRIS, safe to say he will be banned.

chilly
17th May 2006, 14:54
Ah, the joys of delegation. Good stuff spoony :D

M_C
17th May 2006, 21:00
After seeing faron's demos in wireframe, I believe he's using an aimbot. Gone...

AExiOn
18th May 2006, 23:42
I have reported him before and posted a demo.

It seems like he is still hacking even when I caught him he said he wouldn't.

Now I hear valve wont ban people, even if you report them. They must be on one of their VAC servers to be banned. It seems like there is alot of us catching him in the act, maybe we can post on the valve forums that a number of people have caught him and are getting sick and tired of this one guy.

If one of you admins have been running VAC and have caught him, this proves Valves system isn't working, and we can demand to get this user banned from steam!

http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=4473 my thread..

chilly
18th May 2006, 23:46
Aexion, no offense but Valve Anti Cheat (VAC) is ****ing ****e. It never gets updated and it misses loads of stuff, not to mention the fact it doesnt even WORK half the time with hidden.

M_C
19th May 2006, 00:12
Aexion, no offense but Valve Anti Cheat (VAC) is ****ing ****e. It never gets updated and it misses loads of stuff, not to mention the fact it doesnt even WORK half the time with hidden.
There's a sticky in tech support on how to fix VAC on any hidden server but we can't make admins roll back their servers. I don't care if it only catches half of them and scares some others off, there's still less of that on my server now, than before it was fixed.

Merciless
19th May 2006, 03:19
i can vouch, my dad took a demo of this guy clearly hacking, ill upload it tomorrow.

chilly
19th May 2006, 09:24
There's a sticky in tech support on how to fix VAC on any hidden server but we can't make admins roll back their servers. I don't care if it only catches half of them and scares some others off, there's still less of that on my server now, than before it was fixed.

I have rolled back my servers, to two different builds, and both randomly drop out of vac. I cant really be bothered to fix something that so obviously doesnt want to be fixed.

M_C
19th May 2006, 09:44
I have rolled back my servers, to two different builds, and both randomly drop out of vac. I cant really be bothered to fix something that so obviously doesnt want to be fixed.
Let me guess, linux? ;)

SynxUK
19th May 2006, 11:23
3 demos, in a .zip file. extract to your hidden folder, blah blah blah im sure you lot know how to play demos etc...

Download Demos (http://files.filefront.com/MrLector___3_demoszip/;5073152;;/fileinfo.html)

3 demos, 2 of which are obvious hacks.

Mr_Spoon
19th May 2006, 11:26
No more demo's needed he was banned already :)

M_C
19th May 2006, 17:59
Yeah, Faron stole your thunder by having his demo ready, he's gone already. ;)

AExiOn
20th May 2006, 02:06

none taken, but if valve wont do crap about this, its left to us to fix this problem. Hopefully admins will take most of us seriously. I can understand why valve wont ban a steam id just because some one thinks some one hacks when he isn't. Yeah its alot of work (maybe) for a person to look through 10 demos a day and make a choice to ban this person or not.

There should be a exception when we get people like these, in my demo he even admits to hacking, and begged us not to report him.

L3ros
22nd May 2006, 14:27
Thats why he ran off after I killed him 3 times in a row :D