PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Alarms Exploit or no?

IamwatchingU
16th May 2006, 23:22
I've used them to get to places you're not usually supposed to be able to get to is this considered exploiting the game? :)

Isolation
16th May 2006, 23:25
EDIT: My eyes are totally broken. I read something other than what was written. Listen to M_C.

M_C
16th May 2006, 23:33
I shoot sonic alarms if people are using them to get places they're not supposed to be. I haven't banned for it, yet, but I've kicked. There are places, if I ever found an IRIS, I'd ban them but it might also depend on why they were where they were. If they were there to camp, they'd be gone. If they're there knowing the hidden is *not* there, they might be gone. The game is supposed to have places that IRIS can't get to.

FandangoDingo
25th May 2006, 06:42
idk, i guess it is, but usually getting somewhere all alone isnt exactly more safe... I usually just get naded or get bored...

Mart Ini
25th May 2006, 12:34
ive seen a couple of players made a sort of ladder to get high above the ground. Most of the times the hidden owns them:)

cheesejoff
26th May 2006, 21:48
I've done that before but it's not that good because the hidden knows where you are and you can't really run away when you're standing on the sonaic alarms.