PDA

View Full Version : Teamkilling on Smokeys

-SM-SUCKER
12th May 2006, 15:30
Just been playing on Smokeys ps and random off server. Teamkiling all over the place, initiated by "rex" and "backseat"
Killed each other first, then after some rounds started to teamwound other players, too. Some bad language aswell (swearing).
Couldn't get IDs but if u check the server logs u will see. Sewers was on, time about 15:15 GMT.
3rd ss shows floater defending himself as he said, and i belive him cause he is a decent gamer afaik

edit°
12th May 2006, 17:53
DO NOT DO THE SELF DEFENSE TK ****.

I said this yesterday to deedlit about 10 times, hes going to end up getting an autoban when he gets punished and tbh its going to be his own fault. Theres little to no chance of getting them lifted since they normally mean you've been deliberately TKing.

You play on the servers a lot, tell people to NOT do the self-defense TK ****. Just make everyone who gets TKed slap the player in question and they'll get autobanned.

M_C
12th May 2006, 18:35
Just been playing on Smokeys ps and random off server. Teamkiling all over the place, initiated by "rex" and "backseat"
Killed each other first, then after some rounds started to teamwound other players, too. Some bad language aswell (swearing).
Couldn't get IDs but if u check the server logs u will see. Sewers was on, time about 15:15 GMT.
3rd ss shows floater defending himself as he said, and i belive him cause he is a decent gamer afaik
Do you have a demo, too, because the screenshots shows 2xrex, 1xbackseat, 2x floater, and 2xnobb? No STEAMID's and it looks like a bunch of people were ****ing around anyway. Sorry.