PDA

View Full Version : TKer on www.the...

Lord Al
11th May 2006, 09:13
Kept TKing people really anoying have screen shot. Guy was called pk. steam ID is on the screenie.

Reiter
11th May 2006, 09:21
I don't know if that is a green background or a blue background, but I'm not able to verify if that is a real console or not. Also, it may be taken out of context with the size that it is. We can't see any of the action leading up to, during or after the tk(s).

If you have a full screenshot, I'd suggest posting it online and linking it here.

Lord Al
11th May 2006, 09:28
Bah didnt save a bigger one maby an admin on that server can check the logs? all that happened was he came on tked everyone for a few rounds and left when I said I would report him. Reporting is knew for me ^^ and i have no reason to lie.... nor do I have the skills to fake a pic.

iMMuNiTy
11th May 2006, 12:31
I don't remember pk, but I remember the [ASO] Suicide and some other guy, but definitely not pk, shooting each other each round. :/

Lord Al
11th May 2006, 13:12
Yes they where shooting PK, one time ASO accidently hit me and appolgised right after. PK left as soon as I said I was going to report him.

There was also a guy called killer 7 tking but like I couldnt be bothered to report both :)

M_C
11th May 2006, 18:41
Sorry, not enough there for even a temp ban. Get a demo of multiple intentional tk's and that'll have the effect you want, next time.