PDA

View Full Version : A few of the bugs seem to be linked (Minor bugs)

Payback
6th May 2006, 19:54
I've noticed when my custom spray doesn't work (shows up as default divx guy), I also have the ability to continue firing after the round ends, and I can also die after the round ends by jumping off the edge in maps like discovery. Just hoping this might help you track down these bugs.

M_C
6th May 2006, 20:06
I've never had my spray not work but I have been able to fire after rounds end with some weapons.

Payback
6th May 2006, 20:11
Do you have a custom spray or is yours the default? I can still use a spray, it's just that instead of spraying *MY* spray, it sprays the DIVX guy (or whatever they call that default one).

M_C
6th May 2006, 20:14
At first I had the default spray but I've switched to a custom spray and I've never had it fail. Are you sure the server you were on wasn't set to "sv_allowuploads 0"? If you can't upload your spray, you see the default one, IIRC.

Payback
6th May 2006, 20:18
At first I had the default spray but I've switched to a custom spray and I've never had it fail. Are you sure the server you were on wasn't set to "sv_allowuploads 0"? If you can't upload your spray, you see the default one, IIRC.
I'm sure because I've played multiple times on the servers and the spray works. For example, Deadclan #4 is one server I had the problem on.

M_C
6th May 2006, 20:39
Odd, I've never had my custom spray glitch. Maybe they are linked then. *shrug*

Payback
7th May 2006, 19:28
Just played with someone who was able to shoot after the round ended. I told him to jump in the fire after the round was over and he did indeed take damage from it. Those two bugs do seem linked. He didn't have a custom spray, so we couldn't test that.

Payback
10th May 2006, 00:54
Found another person who could fire after the round ended. He was also able to take damage after the round ended and his custom spray did not work.

I've also noticed that sometimes instead of displaying the DIVX instead of the custom spray, it doesn't even spray at all.

-SM-SUCKER
11th May 2006, 18:23
Same here. Happens rarly, but sometimes i can shoot after round ends, can take damage. I tryed my spray, didnt work, just the divx guy, which is NOT my logo. Seems to be connected...