PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Exploits

Reiter
6th May 2006, 11:50
A few people have been considerate to report exploits directly to a mod, but to prevent anything being published here I am going to say this simply because it is common sense.

Follow the path of the wise ones who have reported exploits to mods. DO IT YOURSELF! Publishing an exploit, especially when the game is in beta stage, gives rise to administrators kicking more people, games crashing and people being generally unhappy. Reporting an exploit on the forums is the equivalent of using a tattoo gun in an eyeball. Don't do it.

Don't report them to me. I'm not a mod. Report them to Ging or someone of high stature. If you even think it can be considered an exploit, play it safe and report it safely.

That is all.

mf-
6th May 2006, 12:30
I agree with this totally. Posting a exploit on public forums will only increase the use of the exploit. If its something major, the cool people just pm the devs.

Felf
6th May 2006, 15:36
This should be stickied (and the last 2 posts - mine and the previous - deleted)

Reiter
11th May 2006, 09:26
Bump- I see some exploits being posted in forums openly (not this one, but I am not pointing it out). So I just want to re-iterate it again.

M_C
11th May 2006, 18:36
I thought there was a rule about bumping threads?

chilly
11th May 2006, 21:09
...even though the thread is 100% correct and useful? who cares what the rules say.

BUMP