PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Cvars?

Rymdkejsaren
3rd May 2006, 21:09
Am I just blind, or is there nowhere to find a list of Hidden: Source specific cvars? I am setting up a server and I'd like to know. I think the pigstick is sv_pigstick yeh? What else is there?

Dead Inside
3rd May 2006, 21:12
Just run a search for "hidden cvars" theres been several threads about it, at least one has survived the prunings from the quick look i had

Rymdkejsaren
3rd May 2006, 21:15
Hmmm I did a search and found nothing, but when I search again I found it straight away. Well I feel silly.

Dead Inside
3rd May 2006, 21:26
Its ok, they will probably not have the newest ones anyway, i've not checked any of the documentation to see if they have been included for reference so i'll post the ones i can remember offhand

sv_pigstick 0/1
hdn_radio_limit 30 is default i think, i use 15
hdn_randomselect 0/1 but don't use this right now as it causes the no hidden problem again!

I believe you can also change the hiddens stamina limit or its possibly drain amount now as well, but i've not fiddled with this at all, if you have HLSW or ASE then it might list any i've forgotten in the server settings sort of area anyway.

ThunderDan
4th May 2006, 19:49
These are all the ones I know of - I believe it's complete.

//// HIDDEN SPECIFIC SETTINGS ////

// pigstick enabled
sv_pigstick 1

// random hidden selection disabled
hdn_randomselect 1

//Radio Limit
hdn_radio_limit = 5

// hidden round limit
hdn_hiddenrounds 1

// Death Notices
hdn_deathnotices 0

// Stamina Drain
hdn_staminadrain = -0.095

// OVR Map Settings
hdn_deathwait 5 //Wait between Hidden Spawns

hdn_survival 30 //Time for last IRIS to survive

Chas0r
4th May 2006, 20:24
What about hdn_sparks and hdn_particles (i think) ? Those are client cvars, but they should be listed somewhere, I still don't know what they are for..

Night Raider
4th May 2006, 22:36
What about hdn_sparks and hdn_particles (i think) ? Those are client cvars, but they should be listed somewhere, I still don't know what they are for..
I think they are how big/small and the ammount of sparks and dust will be kicked up with gunfire. I maxed mine out already :D