PDA

View Full Version : Just a strange problem

kkazican
2nd May 2006, 23:23
I find that sometimes when I join a new server when I go into the stationary camera mode I can see everything and then all the models go away. Doors, characters, steam, bullet holes etc. Everything just disappears. When I go into the head cam mode everything is fine or after I spawn and die but it only happens when I first join a server.

Also does the fn303 shoot after the hidden is already dead? I was holding down the shoot button when all the guns were supposidly holstered and that kept shoot with it's barrel down and even reloaded (without the animation or reload sound)

Reiter
3rd May 2006, 02:57
The FN303 bug you mentioned is known about, as it also affects reloads. I still don't know if this is client-only or if it does affect other players as well. That has to be investigated a little bit.

I have also experienced the camera bug myself, and I do not know what it is related to, whether it's a not-so-updated graphics card or otherwise. If you could, list your specs so we can make a comparison.

kkazican
3rd May 2006, 03:10
Yeah I have Radeon x800 running Omega drivers 3.8.231.

Reiter
3rd May 2006, 06:22
How about other things like processor type and memory, operating system, etc.

kkazican
3rd May 2006, 16:51
Well I didn't know that my processor would affect it too much but here goes.

Dual Core 3ghz P4
1gb ram
Windows XP
Wireless Internet

Lord Al
3rd May 2006, 17:22
I have had this bug on the train map
Specs are

AMD 64 3200
512mb ram
Geforce 7300GS OC
Windows XP
512kb broadband

scratch
3rd May 2006, 17:38
The camera bug can be easily bypassed by watching a marine in first person view a few secs, then switch back to static camera.