PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial problems, need help

Commydeth
2nd May 2006, 05:05
Hey, I searched and couldnt seem to find a solution to my problem so sorry if its been posted I looked but couldnt find anything.

When I go to start the tutorial the playermodel gets stuck and I cant move away from the spawn point, its just stuck on the spot and my console gets flooded with something like "failed to load bot"

Anyone els experiencing this?

not one reply, brilliant

ToXiCTBaG
3rd May 2006, 02:01
No idea if this will work, but try typing sv_cheats 1 into console then noclip. If it works, you should be able to "Fly" from the spawn. to turn it off type noclip again.. But as i said, im not sure if this works :eek:

Gryphon
3rd May 2006, 02:08
Hey, I searched and couldnt seem to find a solution to my problem so sorry if its been posted I looked but couldnt find anything.

When I go to start the tutorial the playermodel gets stuck and I cant move away from the spawn point, its just stuck on the spot and my console gets flooded with something like "failed to load bot"

Anyone els experiencing this?

not one reply, brilliant

Same is happening to me, I cant do IRIS because the "Failed to load bot." problem/spam in consol. I get stuck, and noclip doesnt work, plus after choosing the character and weapons you stil lare stuck. When I play as Hidden I get stuck in camera mode after I choose character/weapon.

Noclip still doesnt help.