PDA

View Full Version : So many random bugs and crashes

Fohamm
1st May 2006, 03:47
Well I don't think it has anything to do with the .dll file because I have never gotten that error so far. My problems are whenever I make a kill or are killed, the game crashes, exits out, and thats it. Whenever im randomly walking around, the game crashes, exits out, and again thats it. Also with some servers it takes a good 15 to 30 minutes just to load, and when its finished it boots me out, and repeats the same process. This has been a very fun mod for the short intervals of play time, but its beginning to suck hardcore because whats the point of a game you cant play. Anyway I would like to know if this can be fixed or if their is an easy way to reinstall the game with having to download the installer again (which was a good hours and a half of downloading).

Asus Motherboard, Amd Athlon 64 3200+
Nvidia Geforce 6200
1 gb Ram

Kitn0
1st May 2006, 11:26
Mine crashes upon entering the server.

whoppa
1st May 2006, 12:28
Mine is crashing sometimes when hidden got killed.More on random hidden servers.. Also there is a strange "bug" with players... Im on a server... all playing normal, then suddenly all stand still, only me walks (not an connection problem), and all players exit game... i think they crashed all in same time but i dunno... that suxx hardcore.

Kitn0
1st May 2006, 15:54
Its annoying considering i was playing this game perfect non stop up until latest release and not a sniff from a dev on this yet?

MiasmicAnomie
1st May 2006, 16:17
Oh, there's been sniffing. Trust me on that.

M_C
1st May 2006, 17:57
Check your event log and see if it's not the datacache.dll error.

MehMegahurtz
1st May 2006, 20:34
Check your event log and see if it's not the datacache.dll error.

Yeah and once they figure it out thats its the datacache.dll you'll help them by crying about them not using the search function.