PDA

View Full Version : Just my 2 cents...

punkrockrocks
30th April 2006, 19:44
Well, I went to a LAN with my buddies friday to discover a new version of the Hidden! So, after playing around with it for a few hours, here are the bugs I've found (most of which have already been pointed out):
-A headless IRIS member shows up sometimes
-Sometimes, when choosing a character for IRIS, they all show up in the upper right display as the first guy
-Pigstick animations not playing sometimes(nothing new)
-Stabbing someone with the pigstick, hearing the hitsound, seeing the blood, and watching the person walk away (maybe a bad server? happened 3 times)
-The flashlight drags behind your body. If you back up, you can see it lagging in front of you. Very annoying, but nothing new.
-The need ammo icon not appearing for Support
-CRASHES! Random crashes, mostly when the hidden is killed. Worst bug ever, but doesnt happen TOO often, just more often than I would like.

Nothing against this mod at all! Awesome fun at LANs. (Except for the screen-peeking of course, haha) Been playing only since b2, think it's great! Just thought I'd share some bugs with everyone!

PunchMRG
30th April 2006, 19:54
-CRASHES! Random crashes, mostly when the hidden is killed. Worst bug ever, but doesnt happen TOO often, just more often than I would like.

Everyone is getting this.

Were any of your buddies running the game with directx6 or 7? IE you set launch parameters with -dxlevel 60 or 70.

If I set the game to run at dx7, it always gives the datacache.dll crash when a hidden is killed close by. It also seems to crash others randomly as well even if they are not running with dx7.

punkrockrocks
30th April 2006, 20:54
no, we all have pretty high end cards running on DX9. we didnt get any error messages though, just crashes to the desktop.

Skifer
30th April 2006, 23:10
My hardware gfx are 8.1 and software gfx are 9.0 but i still get the problem :S