PDA

View Full Version : Racist Bastard III - 4/29/06

M_C
30th April 2006, 04:12
21:00:24 ( Hidden) Edward Norton : what the ****
21:00:25 ( IRIS) I.R.I.S Scouter : You are one UGLY mother!
21:00:28 ( Hidden) Edward Norton : yyou ****ing hacking ******n igger
21:00:28 ( IRIS) Spera (TEAM): Affirmative
21:00:34 ( Console) Console : banned

# 83 "Edward Norton" STEAM_0:0:1992740 49:57 113 0 active 66.8.226.96:27005

http://www.gtonet.net/~mc/racist_bastard_03.jpg

*shrug*

Can't See
30th April 2006, 15:54
Lets see, you got on me about me complaining about a server that banned me for just killing them (just banning someone better than me) and you ban a guy for calling people NAMES. The one thing YOU do ALL the time to EVERYONE, so should we ban you from every server and leave you to your own server, I mean lets qoute you

Kiss my ass you little punk.

STFU you punk ass kid.

WTF is wrong with you retards.

That is just from the one thread you tried to get on my case. PLUS there is MANY more threads like that, sooo my basic question is what gives you the right to talk as much S*&% as you want but someone else can't.

Chas0r
30th April 2006, 16:10
Hey, how many players have you seen using the "you are one ugly motherf*ucker" taunt? Go for it, ban all of'em.

The only difference in his insulting was racism, but you see this every day. When I had a (GER)-tag in my name, people called me a nazi one time a day.. Well, I just removed it.

GIGAR
30th April 2006, 16:17
Hey, how many players have you seen using the "you are one ugly motherf*ucker" taunt? Go for it, ban all of'em.

The only difference in his insulting was racism, but you see this every day. When I had a (GER)-tag in my name, people called me a nazi one time a day.. Well, I just removed it.
Nazis rock :D Or not? :p
Other than that, the intro movie says you have to be above 18 to play it...
If you're 18, and can't handly that type on lang, then you seriusly have a problem. :p

Chas0r
30th April 2006, 16:38
Nazis rock :D Or not? :p
Other than that, the intro movie says you have to be above 18 to play it...
If you're 18, and can't handly that type on lang, then you seriusly have a problem. :p
Well, I am above 18 :p - but this a very general problem: People try to insult others with something specific.

Whatever, what I was going to say is: There will always be jerks who like to insult everyone. But ignoring them is no big deal. This guy didn't affect gameplay. He didn't TK or something. A mute function for the chat would be a good idea against those guys.

Can't See
30th April 2006, 16:45
That is my point, we all wish we could mute M_C here on forums BUT guess what no mute buton here :mad: BUT would of beena simple fix for the guy in game, M_C is like those cops that get the feeling of power for the first time, and they think they robo cop., I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Chas0r
30th April 2006, 16:53
You can mute on the forums, it's been discussed a lot.

Can't See
30th April 2006, 18:14
Nice, did not know that guess MC will be first

neebo
30th April 2006, 18:44
Saw em on deadclans as well.. Spewing that rascist **** all over.

Sil
30th April 2006, 18:49
Welcome aboard, Can't See. He's been muted by me ever since I received PM's from people on the forums saying he's an asshole and that he shouldn't be bothered with. It's a shame we cant' lynch him, but ignoring him will drain him sooner or later. S'not like he has anything to win on posting here.

Can't See
30th April 2006, 19:09
Well I for one NEVER take anything against anyone until they do something TO me and MC came at me with all kinds of childish stuff, matter of fact I have NEVER got into it with ANYONE else in the hidden community BUT M_C. Calling me a punk a$$ kid and stuff. All this for me trying to help people out by posting abouta server banning you if you to good. What he does, goes off on the name calling and what not. Bottom line, he is the WORST person I have seen in this forum. LOL and even worse is when just about everyone on the forums can't stand you then you know it is not just them BUT take a hard look in the mirror M_C. OR dial 1-800-HELP-ME they might find out whats wrong.

M_C
30th April 2006, 19:58
Lets see, you got on me about me complaining about a server that banned me for just killing them (just banning someone better than me) and you ban a guy for calling people NAMES.
This thread isn't about me you little punk ass bitch. Troll elsewhere if you're bitter because you cant follow server rules. No wonder you got banned, you keep running your mouth. :rolleyes:

Can't See
30th April 2006, 20:05
lol I was just being honest and not trolling. BUT it does point out some vaild points about you. You know honestly I can't stand you and by the looks of it you don't like me, yet you don't know me. But I just wanted to point out YOUR ban reasons and compare those to YOURSELF. Funny how much you and that guy have in common

Can't See
30th April 2006, 20:06
This thread isn't about me you little punk ass bitch. Troll elsewhere if you're bitter because you cant follow server rules. No wonder you got banned, you keep running your mouth. :rolleyes:

OHHHH and let me say, i broke NO RULES, that was why i wrote to tell people about the server.

OHH ya who else have you seen me "RUN MY MOUTH" about?

Pan the Goat God
30th April 2006, 20:35
I love how m_c's only defense to anything, anything at all, is calling the other person a punk ass kid. He doesn't have any real facts, or an actual argument, just "stfu punk ass kid".

Now seriously, whos the punk ass kid here?

M_C
30th April 2006, 20:43
lol I was just being honest and not trolling. BUT it does point out some vaild points about you. You know honestly I can't stand you and by the looks of it you don't like me, yet you don't know me. But I just wanted to point out YOUR ban reasons and compare those to YOURSELF. Funny how much you and that guy have in common
My server rules have nothing to do with the rules here, they affect players on my server. When you grow up maybe you'll learn to differentiate.

Additionally, I'm not the only person to have had problems with this particular idiot...
http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?p=60198&posted=1#post60198

So, once again, I'm going to tell you that it's none of your business how I run my server or how CK run their server. If you don;t like it, STFU and find another FREE server, you pathetic little boy. :rolleyes: