PDA

View Full Version : Character Menu issue

4rk
29th April 2006, 17:55
Hello,
I'd like to start off by saying that this is a GREAT F.E.A.R. like mod, it's awesome! there is only one issue I've encountered, after playing once and exiting the game and coming back in (if that makes sense) I go to choose my character and all I see is a zoomed in version of the menu where all i can see is the names and the picture... doesn't help much to choose class and weapons and I can't go spectator either... anyone else experience this? :confused:
thanks,
4rK

Kitty_Loaf
29th April 2006, 20:22
Hello,
I'd like to start off by saying that this is a GREAT F.E.A.R. like mod, it's awesome!

Never say that sentence again. This was made before F.E.A.R. If anything... fear coppied Hidden

But happy you like it XD

Anyways, the problem may already been posted, there are a lot of different problems with the selection menu

ThunderDan
30th April 2006, 03:34
If by exiting you mean alt-tabbing or other wise leaving the screen with the game still running: than that is a common problem in source. I get it all the time when I alt-tab get kicked for afk and all I see is the top half of the window telling me I was kicked.

If you are talking about a complete shutdown of hidden, maybe something changed with you resolution - I imagine there is a minimum resolution for that menu to show.

4rk
7th May 2006, 22:28
back when I posted this it was only a once-in-a-while problem, but now it;s EVERYTIME!!!! and by leaving I mean going all the way back to my desktop and reentering. restarting steam doesn't even work anymore...
anybody else have this problem? I don't think I changed my resolution. How would I do that anyway?