29th April 2006, 11:58
Here are some bug issued with B3

1.The writing is messed up

2.lag

3.FPS lag

4.you only get 1 sonic laser thing

5. the aim on the assalut gun is really laggy

6. at the motd screen it takes hour's to load

7. the gameplay makes it really unbalenced now the hidden can just go around killing everyone

8. in the tutorail for the i.r.i.s the hidden doesnt show in his room

9. he's allmost totally invisable on high shader!!!
Fix please

Boxy
29th April 2006, 13:20
Here are some bug issued with B3

1.The writing is messed up
A screen shot to help define what you mean please, I have no font corruption in my version

2.lag
Maybe server specific, I have experienced no lag in the games ive played

3.FPS lag
Again, maybe server specific, I have experienced no lag in the games ive played, whats the difference between this point and point 2?

4.you only get 1 sonic laser thing
Valid point, but not really a bug, more a suggestion! Will put the possibility of more sonic alarms for people who select it as their extra equipment to the team

5. the aim on the assalut gun is really laggy
Again, back to a lag issue. Ive experienced no lag on scoping in. Can you explain a bit better what you mean.

6. at the motd screen it takes hour's to load
Believe the way Valve handle HTML in their MOTD 'block' is not optimised yet and causes a memory leak, not much we can do about that

7. the gameplay makes it really unbalenced now the hidden can just go around killing everyone
Give some examples please, ive seen both sides clean up, and most seem to think its fairly balanced

Known bug, has been fixed in our code base already! Thanks for reporting it though

9. he's allmost totally invisable on high shader!!!
Fix please
The Hidden shader has NEVER changed since Beta 1! I dont know why people seem to think it has. How can we fix what has never changed!

Hope that helps clear up some of the problems...

Skifer
29th April 2006, 13:34
I'm unable to take screenshot because the motd takes too long to load

I will explain in more detail

1.Numbers 4,6,7,8,9 are all muzzled up

2.I expriece high lag when i look a the scores everyone's is like 100 to 400

3.I dont know why but my pc can handle half life 2 on high not hdr though and my pc can't handle The hidden:sources graphic's i have no idea why

4.you only get 1 sonic laser thing (yes its a suggestion)

5. the aim on the assalut gun is really laggy if i see the hidden feeding off a body and i have a clear shot and i use zoom i can hardly move it moves as if theres 1000 ping when its only like 100

6. at the motd screen it takes hour's to load on other mods or games it takes like 2 seconds but not on hidden:source which is odd

7. the gameplay makes it really unbalenced now the hidden can just go around killing everyone this related to no crosshair and lag issues

9. he's allmost totally invisable on high shader!!! all i see is a muzzle of him not like a heatwave

10. I crash alot when i was trying to take screenshots it crashed when it was loading the motd and the second time i tried it just was repeating sound's as it loaded

11.The camera view doesnt show props.

i hope that explain's it in higher detail.

KageKitsune
29th April 2006, 16:07
11.The camera view doesnt show props.

Are you talking about the player camera or the camera you see while dead? Unless I am mistaken a fix for this could be typing in the console "r_screenfademax 0" "r_screenfademin 0". Hope this helps, if not then I hope someone else can help.

EmeralDragon
29th April 2006, 21:00
As far as the trip alarms, if anything I think there should be less. 1 for Assault who selects it, and 2 total for Support if they also select the sonic alarm.

And move the shotty to the support and make the two machine guns avaliable to Assault only.

Just my .03 ;)

Skifer
30th April 2006, 16:02
I know agree with dragon because i've updtaed my driver's so hidden run's more smoothly but the aiming is still slow.