PDA

View Full Version : TKer

Isolation
29th April 2006, 09:59
Join Die Quit Cry

Started on exec, when I shot him while he was hiding as hidden, he started calling me a hacker. Eventually, when we got to stalkyard, he decided to TK/shoot me each round.

http://www.badongo.com/file/557165

For the record, I have a Raedon 9600XT, which as you guys should know meets and in some ways exceeds the HL2 min specs. Besides, if I had white hidden all this time, I'm pretty sure I'd be more "renowned" than Kitty or Pan...

EDIT: Just realized the person in question is a forum member. *GASP* what will happen I wonder!?

edit°
29th April 2006, 11:36
Same as what happens to anyone else who TKs.

edit°
29th April 2006, 11:58
Yeah, hes going to be gone. Lucky him, you demod yourself 'haxing' so he didn't have to figure out how.

Get me a steamID though. I'd ask M_C since its his server but I'm on ignore :P quote for me

M_C
29th April 2006, 17:20
Join Die Quit Cry

Started on exec, when I shot him while he was hiding as hidden, he started calling me a hacker. Eventually, when we got to stalkyard, he decided to TK/shoot me each round.

http://www.badongo.com/file/557165

For the record, I have a Raedon 9600XT, which as you guys should know meets and in some ways exceeds the HL2 min specs. Besides, if I had white hidden all this time, I'm pretty sure I'd be more "renowned" than Kitty or Pan...

EDIT: Just realized the person in question is a forum member. *GASP* what will happen I wonder!?
Name appprox time? Still grabbing the demo...

EDIT:
Pun...shame on you. You're not only a forum member, you're an admin. If you think somebody is hacking, it's best to just get a demo. The Tk'ing was out of line and against the rules in the MOTD. I was tempted to make it a tempban (6000 minutes) but then I saw this in the logs:
00198: L 04/29/2006 - 02:23:41: "IIPunnII<340><STEAM_0:1:2559816><IRIS>" say "hacker he is such a jew hacker"

From the demo, there was this:
(IRIS) Isolation : (Storage Access A) Lucky you. I know the admin and I'm demoing. Woot.
(IRIS) IIPunnII : (Loading Yard 6) lol I could care less
(IRIS) Isolation : (Yard Access) Good.
Since you have your own server and clearly have no respect for mine, permban. I know you don't care but the case was made and verified. You should have cared more.

As for Iso hacking, if you watched the demo, even at normal speed, you see several times where Iso misses the hidden right in front of his eyes. Iso's own demo doesn't prove he's hacking, where's your demo? Fact is, you let your mouth write checks that your ass couldn't cash. You should know better. :rolleyes:

Pun
29th April 2006, 19:37
Don't accuse if you don't have the proof to back it up. --MiasmicAnomie

Damn, I liked your server M_C but what happens happens I suppose.

By the way: I am a jewish.

M_C
29th April 2006, 21:13
Don't accuse if you don't have the proof to back it up. --MiasmicAnomie

Damn, I liked your server M_C but what happens happens I suppose.

By the way: I am a jewish.
You're wrong. Not everyone is having problems seeing the hidden now. I am, maybe you are, but not everyone is. Even in b2 you could see stationary hiddens so if he's not having the same problem that many are, what? That's abug? An exploit? A hack? :rolleyes: You can say he has bhs all day long but you have no proof and you were an ass. Nothing in his demo backs up what you say but it backs up everything he said. At least you still have your own server.

Finally, I don't care if you're the f'n pope, if "jew" is what comes to mind when you're insulting "hackers," talk to your rabbi.

Pun
29th April 2006, 23:41
I don't think you understand, but hey, if you want to ban me, ban me. Your server was nice but there are others and there is mine. It really doesn't affect me too much.

Edit: I would like to formally apologise to Isolation. I just realized somethin rather important. My gamma was really low, I turned it up and WOW! I can see the hidden just like B2, clear as day. Though it is still hard, I can see him even if he is stationary. Sorry, Isolation.

Merciless
30th April 2006, 00:15
pun, not being one to rant on, but if i was isolation, i would tell you to get fu**** because you were acting like a 2yr old. if you thought he was hacking, why the hell didnt you just leave?

i hope you get banned from ALL of the servers, your discrimination against jews there obviously points you out as the scum we dont want to see in our servers.

Merciless
30th April 2006, 00:17
Yeah, hes going to be gone. Lucky him, you demod yourself 'haxing' so he didn't have to figure out how.

Get me a steamID though. I'd ask M_C since its his server but I'm on ignore :P quote for me

-- Quoted for edit.

Pun
30th April 2006, 00:37
Dude, I am jewish.

M_C
30th April 2006, 01:19
Dude, I am jewish.
Like I already told you, if "jew" is what comes to your mind when insulting "hackers," seek help.

Kitty_Loaf
30th April 2006, 03:40
Like I already told you, if "jew" is what comes to your mind when insulting "hackers," seek help.

For me, asians come to mind

Pun
30th April 2006, 03:55
I feel like **** now... I am off to kill myself.

hutch
30th April 2006, 04:10
For me, asians come to mind
for me russian
//just like the sound of "damn you little russian script kiddys!!"

Isolation
30th April 2006, 04:24
Edit: I would like to formally apologise to Isolation. I just realized somethin rather important. My gamma was really low, I turned it up and WOW! I can see the hidden just like B2, clear as day. Though it is still hard, I can see him even if he is stationary. Sorry, Isolation.

If this is genuine, then I accept. I just wish this had not happened.

Pun
30th April 2006, 04:35
If this is genuine, then I accept. I just wish this had not happened.
Me too. Lets be BFF's!