PDA

View Full Version : More Spectator Bugs

Connway
29th April 2006, 08:51
I don't know if you guys get this. I know spectator mode is supposed to be restricted to only being able to view through the cameras. However, when I hit space I can go into 1st person view for anyone who is still alive on the IRIS team. Then, if I hit space again I go back to normal.

I can switch between these modes freely.

Deman
29th April 2006, 09:08
lol that isn't a bug i think thats just a new feature cause they already mentioned somwhere that u can look true camera's on iris their head

hutch
29th April 2006, 10:56
its a feature..

scratch
30th April 2006, 01:25
I just wanted to mention that this fps spectator view is very choppy, getting headaches when watching too long - but static cameras often miss the scene. Altogether the options for spectators to watch the game are quite limited, personally i don't like that. The game provides much fun, but spectator mode is boring due to these facts.

So how about making the cameras movable, about 90 degrees?

Connway
30th April 2006, 02:52
I just wanted to mention that this fps spectator view is very choppy, getting headaches when watching too long - but static cameras often miss the scene. Altogether the options for spectators to watch the game are quite limited, personally i don't like that. The game provides much fun, but spectator mode is boring due to these facts.

So how about making the cameras movable, about 90 degrees?

Well, I originally thought it was a bug becaues it was very choppy, as mentioned above. Could definitely use some work.

Puzzlemaker
30th April 2006, 03:19
I think that they just give you the server-side view without smoothing it out.