PDA

View Full Version : B3 Installation problem

Scooper
28th April 2006, 19:41
well uhm, i just downloaded hidden b3 installer ^^ (client)
and when double clicking for starting install, black screen pops up for half a sec, goes down

doing run as-user i get given this information

cDOCUME~1ScooperDesktopHSB3-I~1.exe
cDOCUME~1ScooperLOCALS~1Temp. A temporary file needed for initialization could not be created or could not be written to. Make sure that the directory path exists, and disk space is avaible. Choose 'Close' To terminate applicaton.

and yes im pretty sure i've got big enough room, 2gb free space should be enough.

the other stuff, i dunno what to do... :confused:

M_C
28th April 2006, 19:46
well uhm, i just downloaded hidden b3 installer ^^ (client)
and when double clicking for starting install, black screen pops up for half a sec, goes down

doing run as-user i get given this information

cDOCUME~1ScooperDesktopHSB3-I~1.exe
cDOCUME~1ScooperLOCALS~1Temp. A temporary file needed for initialization could not be created or could not be written to. Make sure that the directory path exists, and disk space is avaible. Choose 'Close' To terminate applicaton.

and yes im pretty sure i've got big enough room, 2gb free space should be enough.

the other stuff, i dunno what to do... :confused:
Copy the installer into your temp dir and run it from there.

Scooper
28th April 2006, 19:52
so
C:\ Documents and Settings\ Scooper\ Local Settings\ Temp
didn't work ...

M_C
28th April 2006, 19:53
Try logging in as admin.

Scooper
28th April 2006, 19:56
well uhm, scooper is admin user, but during installation like 1 year ago i did mistake and dont ahve admin pass :o

Scooper
28th April 2006, 20:02
alright, i re-download and now its fixed, think the install file got messed up since it got stopped and restarted during download [flashget crashed >_>]

(sorry for double post)