PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT Play On This Server!!!

Can't See
28th April 2006, 14:29
[BOSs] Hidden Server. I got on this server to play a few games before I had to go to work and it was the only server with a few people on. Well I get on and start getting the hidden right away. In about 2 rounds I put up 12 points. After that i asked do yall want me to start slashing only. No one answered BUT I did anyway. I would slash someone, hang there body (this is in stalkyard by the way), and feed to bring in more people to kill by making noise, I would then grab barrels and what not and throw them all over the place at them and stuff BUT then I would circle around map behind there camping spots once they figured i was in that ONE ROOM for sure and slash another to death. After say 3 rounds they KICKED me and BANED me from the server. This is just uncalled for. I was doing NOTHING to be considered PWNED. I played EVERYONE very fair and in a fun way. More so than on the other servers with more experienced players becasue some of the things I was doing would of got me killed. YET THEY BAN ME. NOW no server has enough people to play on and I am out in the cold. BOY I HATE NOOBS sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later guys

Faron
28th April 2006, 14:48
I'm not going to say you shouldn't join it but the server is indeed retarded. I didn't got banned but when I played there the timelimit for a round was 10 minutes and the map changed after about 3 rounds.

Can't See
28th April 2006, 14:49
I am in deadclans ONLY normally BUT there was NO OTHER server with people so that is why i went in.

OHH and time limit was 12 min LMAO!!!!!!

Sir Wankus Magpie
28th April 2006, 14:59
im not going to play on any deadclan or boss server...they all lag a hairy monkey...and im not too far away from it

M_C
28th April 2006, 17:12
WTF is wrong with you retards? If you don't like somebody's server, QUIT BITCHING and just don't play on it. These constant attacks on other people's servers is f'n pathetic. Why don't you idiots grow the **** up? An admin runs FREE server how ADMINS want them run, not to please some stupid kids. Admins have EVERY right to run their servers how ever they want without being attacked by lame ass children. :rolleyes:

First kitty bitches about being banned for running his mouth on the CK server, then cyborg starts bitching about their cvar settings, then the morris whines about CK again, now this thread. This **** is getting old. Run your own ****ing servers if you don't like how admins run theirs.

Ging, can we get a comment about this? Maybe you don't mind these malcontented little boys, but if they don't like a particular server they shouldn't be trashing them in forums they should just find another to play on and STFU.

Million Knives
28th April 2006, 18:11
Cyl, I think you should chill just a wee bit.

I'd have to agree though, kids. I know what it's like to play both as a noob and with noobs, and I know how frustrating it can be if you just get slaughtered by the hidden every time, or killed in the first minute by a smart IRIS guy. I play with Pan and kitty every now and then, and after about ten minutes of dying, I get frustrated. If the server is full of new players and you are owning, it sounds harsh, but consider joining another server.

Personally, I join another server simply because I like to be challeneged. Not only am I allowing newer players a chance to learn the game, but I'm also able to pit my skill against better players like ThunderDan and Miasmic (who both owned me).

The one thing I agree with 100% is that you should NOT flame someone's server. You can announce that you won't play there, that's fine with me. But calling names and waving a gigantic flag of raging intolerance is kind of childish. If you don't like it, clam up and move to Russia.

edit°
28th April 2006, 18:42
You sling this word noob around a lot can't see, yet compared to a great many people on the forum you are one. So why bother? :confused:

Million Knives
28th April 2006, 18:43
n00bz are relative to the eye of the pwner.

Isolation
28th April 2006, 18:51
No one else did it yet, so I will...

In Soviet Russia, server bitch about you.

M_C
28th April 2006, 18:58
No one else did it yet, so I will...

In Soviet Russia, server bitch about you.
But you're from palmdale... :confused:

Million Knives
28th April 2006, 19:22
Mmm, soviet russia.

Isolation
28th April 2006, 19:30
But you're from palmdale... :confused:

...and that keeps me from making good ol' Soviet Russia jokes? Besides... I don't believe I ever mentioned my country of origin...

M_C
28th April 2006, 19:36
No I mean.. "In palmdale the bitch makes meth!"

:D

Isolation
28th April 2006, 19:54
No I mean.. "In palmdale the bitch makes meth!"

:D

In Soviet Russia, the meth makes bitches.

Can't See
28th April 2006, 23:18
You sling this word noob around a lot can't see, yet compared to a great many people on the forum you are one. So why bother? :confused:

ME a NOOB????? what in the world are you smoking. First of all i play with kitty, Pan, console, Zdemon and others and can pretty much run hand in hand with just about all BUT pan. So before you call ME a noob check about what you are talking about.

Can't See
28th April 2006, 23:22
WTF is wrong with you retards? If you don't like somebody's server, QUIT BITCHING and just don't play on it. These constant attacks on other people's servers is f'n pathetic. Why don't you idiots grow the **** up? An admin runs FREE server how ADMINS want them run, not to please some stupid kids. Admins have EVERY right to run their servers how ever they want without being attacked by lame ass children. :rolleyes:

First kitty bitches about being banned for running his mouth on the CK server, then cyborg starts bitching about their cvar settings, then the morris whines about CK again, now this thread. This **** is getting old. Run your own ****ing servers if you don't like how admins run theirs.

Ging, can we get a comment about this? Maybe you don't mind these malcontented little boys, but if they don't like a particular server they shouldn't be trashing them in forums they should just find another to play on and STFU.

First of all MC I play on other servers ALL the time. And If a certain SERVER wants to ban me for no reason then I feel I have the right to say something about it. NOW is that fine with you MOM!!!!

Oh and second I have NEVER complained about a server and this is the first time so don't come at me with that BS you sling around everyone else.

Million Knives
28th April 2006, 23:57
People are very angry here. I love lamp.

edit°
29th April 2006, 00:10
ME a NOOB????? what in the world are you smoking. First of all i play with kitty, Pan, console, Zdemon and others and can pretty much run hand in hand with just about all BUT pan. So before you call ME a noob check about what you are talking about.

You've made my case for me and everyone worth their salt can see. gg

Night Raider
29th April 2006, 00:19
Being a noob doesn't mean not having skills...

M_C
29th April 2006, 00:21
First of all MC I play on other servers ALL the time. And If a certain SERVER wants to ban me for no reason then I feel I have the right to say something about it. NOW is that fine with you MOM!!!!

Oh and second I have NEVER complained about a server and this is the first time so don't come at me with that BS you sling around everyone else.
How much do you pay to play on these FREE servers? That's what I thought, STFU you punk ass kid and play on another server or go ride your bike. No wonder you got banned, they couldn't spank you.

You can't say never, you just bitched about one. :rolleyes:

Pan the Goat God
29th April 2006, 01:08
sigh

Can't isnt bitching, or saying "zomgz ****ty server hax dont play it" he's just giving us a heads up. Yes, these server admins run the server how they want, and apparently this one runs it very horribly and you're not allowed to do good. Thats all, just a warning, and maybe if one of the admins reads the forums he could get an answer to why he was banned. Thats all this was. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

Now everyone stfu and play B3.

=NAA=SHADOW
29th April 2006, 01:25
personally i think u should chill the f*ck out M_C
u always talk about little kids but how do u really talk?
like a 13 year old admin who has a server and thinks he is god!
so try to live by your own words and grow up a little ! thanks!

M_C
29th April 2006, 01:53
personally i think u should chill the f*ck out M_C
u always talk about little kids but how do u really talk?
like a 13 year old admin who has a server and thinks he is god!
so try to live by your own words and grow up a little ! thanks!
Kiss my ass you little punk. I don't tell other people how to run their servers, don;t tell me how to runmine, if you don't like a FREE server, quit and find another FREE server, bitching about any server is retarded. Period.

Fox
29th April 2006, 02:06
No, not really.

It's nice to have a heads up about immature admins who can't handle the fact that someone out there might be better than them, cannot control their emotions, and ban good players. The same kinds of things happen in Counter-Strike, and is the primary reason I quit playing.

I only play on DeadClan servers. I have absolutely no issues with performance, I get excellent ping, and the administrator(s?) are fair.

M_C, you may want to consider medication. I'm not even joking here. Some kind of downer. You seem way too stressed out. Quite literally a "chill pill"....x100. Codine or something...to make you more apathetic about...everything.

M_C
29th April 2006, 02:18
M_C, you may want to consider medication. I'm not even joking here. Some kind of downer. You seem way too stressed out. Quite literally a "chill pill"....x100. Codine or something...to make you more apathetic about...everything.
You haven't got a clue, you don't even read my links, remember? Pull your head out. You believe in conspiracy theory and you think *I* need meds? :eek:

Can't See
29th April 2006, 02:26
PLAN and simple MC you have no idea what i am like and if i am immature OR not. BUT you can ask ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE out of the 50 or more people i play with on occasion if I am immature and all will say NO, you know WHY. BECAUSE I conduct myself in a adult manner. YOU on the other hand have shown EVERYONE to see just how immatuer you are and how easy you are to trip out on ANYONE in the forums PERSONALLY. I wish the day you would come to my home town and call me a punk ass kid, I would love to see how far that would get ya BUT I can't have everything, So instead grow up and act your damn age "IF" you are over 12.

Peace

P.S. Thanks pan, just shows the people that do know me, know what i was trying to say.

starstriker1
29th April 2006, 02:52
Everyone: shut it!

All valid points on either side have been buried under the flamewar. Lets just stop the thread before things get too hairy.

M_C
29th April 2006, 03:11
PLAN and simple MC you have no idea what i am like and if i am immature OR not. BUT you can ask ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE out of the 50 or more people i play with on occasion if I am immature and all will say NO, you know WHY. BECAUSE I conduct myself in a adult manner. YOU on the other hand have shown EVERYONE to see just how immatuer you are and how easy you are to trip out on ANYONE in the forums PERSONALLY. I wish the day you would come to my home town and call me a punk ass kid, I would love to see how far that would get ya BUT I can't have everything, So instead grow up and act your damn age "IF" you are over 12.

Peace

P.S. Thanks pan, just shows the people that do know me, know what i was trying to say.
You don't get it, it doesn't matter. The admin banned you and you came here to whine and drive away people from their server because YOU can't play there any more. Pick another FREE server and stfu.

Can't See
29th April 2006, 03:35
Well you are the one that DID NOT GET IT. I was coming here telling people to watch out for this server because if you show any sign of skill they will ban you. It was a heads up to other players. MC you got a serious problem. Someone should really kick the **** out of you. I would give money just to put you down once, mainly only cause it would be fun, people who talk **** ALL THE TIME are really either lacking self astem, friends, OR their meds.

starstriker1
29th April 2006, 03:55
My post, she's ignored.

You're both sounding really stupid at this point. Cut the flame war.

Can't See
29th April 2006, 04:45
I agree, never have ever acted like that before, I guess MC can push peoples buttons. Anyway i am done

M_C
29th April 2006, 05:05
Well you are the one that DID NOT GET IT. I was coming here telling people to watch out for this server because if you show any sign of skill they will ban you. It was a heads up to other players. MC you got a serious problem. Someone should really kick the **** out of you. I would give money just to put you down once, mainly only cause it would be fun, people who talk **** ALL THE TIME are really either lacking self astem, friends, OR their meds.
Oh I *get* what you were trying to do, BITCH about a server you got banned in like punk ass kid. :rolleyes:

=NAA=SHADOW
29th April 2006, 05:30
actually! i didnt say nothing about u telling someone how to run there server or yours for that matter! im just saying chill! relax lean back and have a rum and coke or something! i like your server to! i never had a prob on YOUR server either! im just stating you should chill out more and dont take everything every person says to heart! i mean ...chill out some!
happy hunting!

M_C
29th April 2006, 05:40
Like I said, you don't have a clue about my "chill factor" I'm just sick of little boys whining because they don't like a server for whatever reason. They didn't pay to play on the server, there are other free servers to play on, bitching is just retarded. :D