PDA

View Full Version : Empty Barrels???

InsaneAction
27th April 2006, 16:02
Sorry if this has already been talked about but i didn't feel like digging through the fourms to check...

When you pick up a barrel and set it on a box and at the same time well you still have ahold of the barrel you look at the box and hit "e" it will pick up the box and the barrel will slam to the ground and you may now walk through the barrel and hide in it.... All of the properties of the barrel are still there like you can shoot it and see it but you may now walk though it.......

Just thought i would voice my 2 cents...... I mean dont get me wrong if i fell like it ill hide in a barrel but its not right with the game play.....

M_C
27th April 2006, 17:28
Sorry if this has already been talked about but i didn't feel like digging through the fourms to check...

When you pick up a barrel and set it on a box and at the same time well you still have ahold of the barrel you look at the box and hit "e" it will pick up the box and the barrel will slam to the ground and you may now walk through the barrel and hide in it.... All of the properties of the barrel are still there like you can shoot it and see it but you may now walk though it.......

Just thought i would voice my 2 cents...... I mean dont get me wrong if i fell like it ill hide in a barrel but its not right with the game play.....
Hiding in a barrel is camping and teh physics thing has been reported already. ;)

Demented
27th April 2006, 21:56
Bug's been reported, but that's a new use for 'em. Might be an interesting feature for the hidden. Then again, it might not.

Cyborg
28th April 2006, 02:03
theres actually another thing you can do with this physics bug. anomie and i know it... MWAHAHAHA.

Sonic
28th April 2006, 02:10
theres actually another thing you can do with this physics bug. anomie and i know it... MWAHAHAHA.

Become the barrel as the Hidden and become invincible?

Cyborg
28th April 2006, 06:09
no... you can stick em in stuff so they float everywhere.

hutch
28th April 2006, 11:00
Hey cyborg...nice goggles...

Cyborg
28th April 2006, 13:12
what the heck!? how did they get on there? thank you, whatever dev did that!

People now have evidence for my uber hax|nG

EmeralDragon
28th April 2006, 19:55
no... you can stick em in stuff so they float everywhere.

It's been mentioned in the forums before. ;)

I tried the barrel trick on my server last night. But the barrel kept wanting to dance on its own, lol. Very strange glitch. I'm not really sure how serious it is. It's more funny than useful, and I don't think you can hide 100% in the barrel.