PDA

View Full Version : Stats

CK*BLACKWOLF
26th April 2006, 02:37
This is what CK* has..
http://customkillers-thehidden.fusionstats.com/

RaideR
26th April 2006, 02:45
awsome :), we knew that any HL2 Stats engine would do stats for the hidden, but thats really usefull to me because of how it asimilates the stats. :). I would keep those up as its cool to have stats in any form :)

Raids

Sonic
26th April 2006, 03:33
This is what CK* has..
http://customkillers-thehidden.fusionstats.com/

You know, a lot of people don't like your server. Specifically, being banned non-sensically.

InsaneAction
27th April 2006, 15:52
Well a few might not like it but the 1422 people ranked on our server must enjoy it some what...........

As for the stats, the one we use is great for seeing kills, deaths, K : D, and time online, but it doesnt show like your kills as the hidden/I.R.I.S its only as one hole number and i can't seem to get a break down of my kills/deaths.

Sil
27th April 2006, 16:03
Totally irrelevant, InsaneAction, but: Your sig is WAAAAAAAY too big.

hutch
28th April 2006, 06:52
You know, a lot of people don't like your server. Specifically, being banned non-sensically.
*gasp* no way!!

Sir Wankus Magpie
28th April 2006, 15:16
I don't think there are really any good servers at all personaly....main reason i don't play every day...or every other day

Fox
29th April 2006, 18:54
I haven't seen anything wrong with DeadClan's servers. They're the only ones I play on. I'll be certain to let anyone know if I run into any problems.

Most servers are sound. Their hardware can support the gameplay. The problem with most servers is not connection or hardware, but with the fatal flaw that ruins so many games: the human element.

People suck.

If you can avoid "the suck" from lousy admins, you're in good shape. Most servers should be run with a lassie faire method. Anything else is just power abuse or flaunting. Yes, it's your server. No, no one pays for it but you. But you're offering it as a service to others in the community with the understanding that those that join are there to play a game and have fun, not to be your puppets or to entertain yourself.

If I ever see a problem with admin abuse, I immediately leave a server, and in some instances, add that IP address to the blacklist in my router so I will never even accidentally enter that server again and waste my time.

There are very few "good" servers out there, for any game.

CK*BLACKWOLF
30th April 2006, 19:24

We could care less..

InsaneAction
1st May 2006, 20:30
Totally irrelevant, InsaneAction, but: Your sig is WAAAAAAAY too big.

No its not irrelevant, and i think its just your resolution it set WAAAAAAAY to low......

edit°
1st May 2006, 21:23
Smokey's are the bomb ;)

RaideR
3rd May 2006, 00:02
dont think this is going anywhere do i will lock it

Regards,
RaideR