PDA

View Full Version : Another cheater busted

MiasmicAnomie
22nd April 2006, 20:19
EmeralDragon sent me two demos of a guy, STEAM_0:0:7344203.

The second of these demos shows the guy with magic ESP powers regarding knowing where the Hidden is. Hidden is up in the attic in derelict, our target is tracking him from hole to hole, etc. Then the hidden runs off, gets out of the attic, and our guy beelines straight to him and kills him. The demo left me with no doubt that there was something going on - either an aimbot type thing or visible hidden + wallhack.

He's banned from the Graveyards. Admins PM me and I will forward the proof to you.

M_C
23rd April 2006, 07:41
Confirmed and banned. I'd say he's a wallhacker. :(

†Gothic-Rulz†©
27th April 2006, 18:46
Can you send me info please so I can see what he was upto and might be able to tel you what he may of been doing or using to do so. Thanks.

MiasmicAnomie
27th April 2006, 18:48
Can you send me info please so I can see what he was upto and might be able to tel you what he may of been doing or using to do so. Thanks.

PM me with where to send it to.

M_C
27th April 2006, 18:48
We figured it out already. ;)

MiasmicAnomie
27th April 2006, 18:53
Heh. M_C is right, we know basically what he was doing.

It doesn't really matter exactly what he was doing. There's several things I know of that would result in what I saw in the demo. All of them are cheating, none of them are not, so exactly what he was doing doesn't make a difference as far as a ban decision.

If you want the demo so you can verify and ban on servers you admin, like I said, PM me and tell me where to send 'em.