PDA

View Full Version : Admins: Is your server going to have pigstick ON or OFF?

Payback
22nd April 2006, 19:55
DON'T VOTE UNLESS YOU HOST A SERVER

The poll is for a quick stat grab, but I'd also like it if you could post

Server name // On or Off.

So we can tell which servers are going to have what. (Need this because your server name might not be the same as your forum name..)

Please refrain from a pigstick discussion in this thread, I want this thread to be JUST full of posts reflecting what pigstick option servers will set

edit°
22nd April 2006, 20:08
Smokey's Servers

2 on, 2 off. Or 2 off and 1 on.

Depending on the usage of the servers we'll change accordingly.

B.Diamonds
22nd April 2006, 21:33
I think we are going to keep it on, maybe shut it off if there is a majority vote.

EmeralDragon
23rd April 2006, 00:46
ZPG - Don't Touch My Mustard

I'm torn between the two, as some maps seem near impossible for the hidden with PS off (sewers, for example).

I'll see about starting another server up so we can have one of each, or possibly alternate between the two on different days.

Just for the poll, I'll say *OFF*.

ThunderDan
23rd April 2006, 10:15
ThunderInnovations - OFF

It'll be off for sure. I hate when someone gets on there and goes 20-0 and everyone else leaves.

If the var is changable during mid game - I might look into scripting something to disable it once you are over a certain ratio, but until that time - it's off.

But, again this would be done to encourage people to play there, and if noone plays on my server with it off, then it'll have to go back on, but I don't think that'll happen

M_C
23rd April 2006, 17:50
I'm not voting due to a lack of options but I'm going to try off and see how I like it before deciding if it stays or goes.

AskedRelic
24th April 2006, 17:44
AskTheRelic.com 24/7 // On

I will probably be leaving it on, it's part of the basic gameplay and makes the game so fun. People need to get experienced and live with it

edit°
24th April 2006, 17:46
Check the time you started playing with the time the devs and most of the other 'pigbitchers' started. :p

MiasmicAnomie
25th April 2006, 17:21
At this point, for the Graveyards, it looks like when B3 comes the servers will be set with one having pigstick on, but random selection on as well. On the other, pigstick will be off, but it will be normal 'you kill him you get him' selection. I'm hoping this will let people who like to stick, stick, but even it out so that everyone has fun on the stick-enabled server.

The servers will be watched to see what people like and changes made accordingly.

Ang3lu5
26th April 2006, 20:54
#Cyber-Cortex On (at first)

†Gothic-Rulz†©
27th April 2006, 18:43
Gothic-Rulz dedicated server || UK Newcastle.

Will be having pig-stick on. Not many complaints about having it on or off at the moment tho.

TheMorris
28th April 2006, 04:29
Gonna try to set up a server with B3 and it will be on.

The Laughing Man
28th April 2006, 12:50
Suprisingly, i've gotten to the point where i hardly use pig stick anymore. As long as i'm not playing with a bunch of corner campers, or have a short time on my clock i use the slashes.. Cant wait till i can kill people with a box though..

AskedRelic
28th April 2006, 13:12
haha perfect, it's a 50/50 split right now.

Atleast there will be enough servers for people to choose what they want to play with, hopefully we can just get players on the server.

chilly
29th April 2006, 13:16
Of the 3 dedicated euro servers I run (All are called Primfarm #1-3):

1: PS on
2: PS off
3: PS off