PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of cvars

crommisery
20th April 2006, 13:15
Hi ...

Is it possible to get a list of the most important and supported cvars (beside the special hdn_)? I'm often trying to use cvars like mp_restargame which aren't supported. So i wondered if there's a list of the most important and supported cvars?

M_C
20th April 2006, 16:34
Hi ...

Is it possible to get a list of the most important and supported cvars (beside the special hdn_)? I'm often trying to use cvars like mp_restargame which aren't supported. So i wondered if there's a list of the most important and supported cvars?
In the console type:

cvarlist

;)

Demented
20th April 2006, 20:58
cvarlist will list every commad, not just cvars. There are just too many of them for that little ole' console window, so you'll have to narrow it down, i.e. with "cvarlist a" to list only commands that start with a.

That doesn't exactly give you only the supported commands either. Or the most popular. It just gets you cvars.

Look in your server.cfg for some useful ones. The rest you'll have to find and test yourself, but you can easily narrow it down by not bothering with any command that doesn't start with 'mp_' or 'hdn_'.

Ging
20th April 2006, 21:15
fairly definitive list of server based hidden cvars (some specific, some general) -

hdn_hiddenrounds - number of rounds a person can be hidden in a row
hdn_deathwait - respawn time in OVR
hdn_survivaltime - time the last IRIS must survive in OVR
mp_roundtime - time of a round in seconds
mp_chattime - time between rounds in seconds
mp_timelimit - map time in minutes
hdn_deathnotices - 0 / 1, show or hide death notices

That will do it, I'll be sure to list all of the new ones when we release B3 and sticky it / put it in the manual.

crommisery
20th April 2006, 21:47
thx!