scorpkris suicided.
] status
hostname: DEADCLAN'S GRAVEYARD #2 HSB2A-9 public slots, 10th is RESERVED
version : 1.0.1.0/7 2596 secure
udp/ip : 67.19.81.75:27015
map : hdn_stalkyard at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players : 8 (10 max)

And here's the Steam ID

Steam ID removed by MiasmicAnomie : Admins PM MiasmicAnomie if you want the steam ID

Ging
20th April 2006, 00:57
do you not have a screenshot?

starstriker1
20th April 2006, 01:30
Yeah. Text can be faked, so screenshots or demo's are required as proof by most server admins.

Of course, since this IS graveyard, it's pretty easy to get someone to look at the logs (Miasmic would be the one to ask) and verify.

MiasmicAnomie
20th April 2006, 03:11
The server logs I have back up the specific allegation that he killed these two, and left. I'm not sure how to show anyone that *I* haven't faked the text, though.

M_C
20th April 2006, 03:13
The server logs I have back up the allegation. I'm not sure how to show anyone that *I* haven't faked the text, though.
A SS of the HLSW console window would be hard to fake, if it's still in there. ;)

MiasmicAnomie
20th April 2006, 03:18
It's not, I verified by grepping the logs.

I'm also hesitant to ban based only on the logs. I've got no idea whatsoever what was going on in-game at the time, and he's only got three tk's total in the logs I have, two of which are the reported ones. (although, if a server bounced, I may only have part of the logs from today)

He's on the watch list, though.

M_C
20th April 2006, 03:40
I tried. ;)

Sonic
20th April 2006, 11:21
It's not, I verified by grepping the logs.

I'm also hesitant to ban based only on the logs. I've got no idea whatsoever what was going on in-game at the time, and he's only got three tk's total in the logs I have, two of which are the reported ones. (although, if a server bounced, I may only have part of the logs from today)

He's on the watch list, though.

Yes, but he knew what someone would try to do, so he left as SOON as he TKed.

By the way, he went to server #1.