PDA

View Full Version : Another Admitted BSHer

Faron
19th April 2006, 18:53
Proof: (ID and servername are in the screenie) http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/Freaky_KiLLer/BHS.jpg

edit°
19th April 2006, 19:22
dealt with

-SM-SUCKER
19th April 2006, 21:22
Did he know it's a bug and continued playing?
Or wasn't he aware of that? Because it would be unfair to treat someone badly just because of a software/hardware issue.

Guess M_C won't have to add anything :D

M_C
19th April 2006, 21:28
Guess M_C won't have to add anything :D
What do *I* have to do with this thread? Was there ANY reason to mention me here? You're not going to become the next retarded POS stalker, are you? :rolleyes:

Cyborg
19th April 2006, 23:10
What do *I* have to do with this thread? Was there ANY reason to mention me here? You're not going to become the next retarded POS stalker, are you? :rolleyes:

just mentioning that you are the first person to post in almost every ban thread, usually asking for proof. he was just making a good humored joke about how everything you ask for was done this time.

seems to be a compliment to me.

Demented
20th April 2006, 00:04
I wouldn't believe him. Looks like he's too busy tk'in to hunt down the hidden. (Which doesn't exactly work in his favor.)

Faron
20th April 2006, 15:06
He wasn't teamkilling. It was overrun (spent about 20 minutes convincing them to vote for stalkyard with no succes) so he was killing multiple hiddens.

Did he know it's a bug and continued playing?
Or wasn't he aware of that?

By the time I came back from creating this topic he already left.

Error-Hamppin
21st April 2006, 05:25
rofl :p its tieh faron *respect*

har i've been blamed to see tieh hidden as black couble times! ^^ gladly none of thous guys came and made a topic here i see ;o