PDA

View Full Version : They were warned

Gusdor
14th April 2006, 14:33
Flagrant TKing clan and the most unsociable / cocky / arrogant bastards alive . Worse than me.

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
# 183 "[FP]Xenophander" STEAM_0:1:2974513 15:47 99 0 active
# 184 "[FP]SolidSn@ke" STEAM_0:0:9539757 15:43 111 0 active
# 186 "[FP]KrOnOs" STEAM_0:1:10566706 11:42 85 0 active

DEMO @ www.hidden-source.com/downloads/tker_demo.rar

I might also ad...continous vent camping. 12yr olds on easter break does not make for pleasant gaming

edit°
14th April 2006, 15:52
Gone from smokeys

Gusdor
14th April 2006, 16:13
excellent *rubs hands together*

M_C
14th April 2006, 19:52
Flagrant TKing clan and the most unsociable / cocky / arrogant bastards alive . Worse than me.

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
# 183 "[FP]Xenophander" STEAM_0:1:2974513 15:47 99 0 active
# 184 "[FP]SolidSn@ke" STEAM_0:0:9539757 15:43 111 0 active
# 186 "[FP]KrOnOs" STEAM_0:1:10566706 11:42 85 0 active

DEMO @ www.hidden-source.com/downloads/tker_demo.rar

I might also ad...continous vent camping. 12yr olds on easter break does not make for pleasant gaming
I didnt see any vents, just a bookcase.

Watching it at 33% speed is funny. The first kill was him trying to get the hidden that was slashing while you did nothing. The second kill you had your ass in a corner and the guy got you with the pistol, maybe going after the hidden, you see the hidden come from that direction on cam after you died. The last one you strafed right into his line of fire, what he was shooting at I don't know. However, solidsnake was camping and xenophrander did shoot you down to 13-ish more than once. Kronos only tk'd his friend 1 time and was forgiven.

solidsnake = 2 tks (1 forgiven by friend)
xeno-tard = 2 tks (Gus both times)
kronos = 1tk (forgiven)

Frankly I can't ban kronos, based on this demo, but the other 2 will get a temp ban.

Gusdor
14th April 2006, 20:22
So you saying my word along with a demo means nothing? I didnt realise that im just some random guy with a grudge who has come on the forum to get innocent players banned.

The rounds previous were utter gankfests. Of course the minute i asked tmhe to stop it got worse....and is at at all possible that the next map was hdn_stalkyard? You know, the one with vents to camp in. See where im coming from?

You think I go into a server and record a demo of everything expecting TKers?

Watching it at 33% speed is funny. The first kill was him trying to get the hidden that was slashing while you did nothing. The second kill you had your ass in a corner and the guy got you with the pistol, maybe going after the hidden, you see the hidden come from that direction on cam after you died. The last one you strafed right into his line of fire, what he was shooting at I don't know. However, solidsnake was camping and xenophrander did shoot you down to 13-ish more than once. Kronos only tk'd his friend 1 time and was forgiven.
Yes, the hidden was there but no one shoots that carelessly so much...cmoe on man. And yeh, you ALWAYS punish your firends when they TK you. Yeh, you do your best to get them thrown off the server. Is it possible that....im just running along and he shot me? Every time i got killed i felt deliberatly targetted. Isnt that enough? And implying that im **** at the game? Who the **** do you think yuo are?

M_C
14th April 2006, 20:40
So you saying my word along with a demo means nothing? I didnt realise that im just some random guy with a grudge who has come on the forum to get innocent players banned.

Who the **** do you think yuo are?
No, I'm saying your demo is inconclusive to your charges and since I require proof, from ANYBODY, that includes you too.

Me? I think I'm the guy with rcon and rule that states "no proof no ban," that's all. You might be a dev and a mod, here, but when it comes to other people's servers, WTF do you think you are?

EDIT: Damn, 2 out of 3 isn't THAT bad... :rolleyes:

QReaper
14th April 2006, 21:45
Gus, M_C is just being a dick again, don't even bother. He just being an ass, everyone knows it. I can also say this without regrets, because, even IF he reads this, all he can do is call me a "troller" or something. :)

Chelban
14th April 2006, 22:03
I was there...
They were assholes that spoiled the game by tking a lot...

(actually they did tk all good players and then i could easily kill them with the pigstick...)

Anyway.... When they didnt stop and Gustor told them to stop or they would risk a post on the hidden forum, they said like: "Ahhh... who cares you silly blah blah..." and they were really annoying... destroyed the whole experience... I left.. (with 3 rds as hidden and 9-0 hehe).

M_C
14th April 2006, 22:17
If only there was a better demo, I could ban the third too. ;)

B.Diamonds
14th April 2006, 22:48
What server do you run again M_C?

edit°
14th April 2006, 22:50
*slaps gus with the fishing rod* :p

M_C
14th April 2006, 22:54
What server do you run again M_C?
What difference does it make again, B.Diamonds? ;)

Gusdor
14th April 2006, 23:09
think of it like this. I want more people to play H:S, so why would I want people banned from hiddne servers without reason?

M_C
14th April 2006, 23:41
think of it like this. I want more people to play H:S, so why would I want people banned from hiddne servers without reason?
Gus it has nothing to do with anything but a lack of proof. Think of it this way, why wouldn't I want to ban more idiots? I just have to have the proof. Rules are rules and stuff.

EDIT: Trust me, you don't want me to start banning based on how I feel about members here. Proof is fair, which is why Ging requires proof even to make accusations here. :D

Cyborg
15th April 2006, 00:18
mc runs a wonderful server that no one is never not on!

RaideR
15th April 2006, 00:28
also he does not support hidden stats yet to my knowledge :P, but thats his choice, im trying to get servers with "people" on it to send there stats my way :P

M_C
15th April 2006, 00:31
So very true, we do not log to your server. That explains everything... ;)

RaideR
15th April 2006, 00:47
all i ment by that was could you help hidden stats out?

Rascal999
15th April 2006, 00:55
Realtime statistics eh? What do these 'statistics' outline?

RaideR
15th April 2006, 00:58
Everything i can from log data. :) Kills, Deaths, Weapons, Equipment, LOADS :)

M_C
15th April 2006, 01:03
all i ment by that was could you help hidden stats out?
But wouldn't THAT be...SPAM? :eek:

Rascal999
15th April 2006, 01:09
Would you be able to graphically portray these statistics on the Hidden website? Would this activity slow down the target servers and could you rank players?

This is interesting stuff though, a lot of information you can gather ;)

EDIT: Typo (gaver instead of gather? Time to go to bed)

Isolation
15th April 2006, 01:10
mc runs a pos server that no one is ever on anyways.

Coming from someone who likes CK's server (which I know many hate)? Figured I should quote this, given the fact it was only posted out of spite.
I've played there, get awesome ping and most of the "hitches" should be ironed out soon. Don't start bashing servers just to vent some anger or something, please.

M_C
15th April 2006, 01:19
Coming from someone who likes CK's server (which I know many hate)? Figured I should quote this, given the fact it was only posted out of spite.
I've played there, get awesome ping and most of the "hitches" should be ironed out soon. Don't start bashing servers just to vent some anger or something, please.
Yeah, yeah, another punk ass teenager, on ignore, trolling M_C again. Bitter much still? Go figure. I'll tell him the same thing about mine as I told him about the CK server, before he made the ignore list. If you don't like the server, STFU and don't play on it, bitch. :rolleyes:

See? Isn't it a GOOD thing that I don't ban based on personal feelings, but instead, based on proof? I HAVE Cyborg's steamID, for example. ;)

EDIT: Oh, I know why he popped up to troll. There's a new camping thread and he's still upset because I keep outing him as a camper eventhough I hadn't, at that point. :D

B.Diamonds
15th April 2006, 03:33
I was just asking a Question, it is called being curious. No harm ment by a single question M_C.

Pan the Goat God
15th April 2006, 07:43
Watched the demo, TKing seemed pretty deliberate. Even when the hidden was around, he mostly likely didnt stick around though they kept firing.

Either that, or Gus is some dystopia spy trying to sabotage Hidden from the inside. <3

Ah, almost forgot:

OMG IM POSTING IN THE SAME THREAD AS M_C I MUST BE TROLLING HIM

http://z.about.com/d/collectdolls/1/0/l/G/troll.jpg

M_C
15th April 2006, 18:09
I just asked what difference it makes. Some people know what server it is, it's not a secret, I just don't see why it matters.

Ging
15th April 2006, 19:42
Why's it matter what difference it makes? Perhaps he wants to play on a server where he knows the admin is reasonable? If it's no secret than there's no reason not to tell him, even if it is via pm!

M_C
15th April 2006, 21:51
If he's just looking for a server like that (he runs *CK* server) he could PM me and ask me but since which server(s) I have rcon on really has nothing to do with the thread, I'm back to my original point. Like I said, it's not a secret. People know, even one of my trolls that said it sucked and it's always empty. ;)

Gusdor
16th April 2006, 00:13
You kind of made it the point of the thread tbh....

M_C
16th April 2006, 05:59
No, the point of the thread is tk'rs but your demo just wasn't enough. That's been the point no matter how bad you want it to be about me. :rolleyes:

2.F.4.U.
16th April 2006, 17:12
i told already an admin on smokeys :

pls re-activate the tk-punishment system ... so blind them or something else...
if i will be killed with purpose, i will punish him, but if the kill is happened by mistake, i will forgive, thats no problem.

also the f**kers who attack on round beginning ...

*BOOOOOM* i've got an pumpgun shoot into ma face by an dumbarse-iris-teammate...
the result: 14 hp left ...

that sux ...

is it possible to install a server mod, that will kill the teamattackers in the first 15 to 30 seconds?

M_C
16th April 2006, 17:22
I use Mani-Admin-Plugin for tk punishment, in game. There's even an install guide sticky in tech support. ;)

edit°
16th April 2006, 17:38
I explained to you why the punishment isn't there. Please listen or learn english before you start slagging off admins who know what they're doing :rolleyes:

Error-Hamppin
17th April 2006, 18:55

UMG! ;xx that rly gotta be damn badd!! ;o WORSE THEN U!? :S:S:S:S IIH! i thing i cant sleep tonight ;<< hope they all got bannd perm. ;33